Sign in to follow this  
David

Brighton (A) FA Cup Tickets

19 minutes ago, StevenageRam said:

I would like to think we could sell at least 3000. After all if we win we are potentially just 1 game from Wembley. We should get right behind the lads  for this one

Would be shocked if we sell 3000. It’s an expensive trip regardless of ticket prices. Trains about 100 notes plus beer  and food. Doubt we will need an extra allocation with TV and kick off time too, all this on the back of a trip down Suffolk way. I hope I’m wrong but 1500 of us is a great turn out in my book 

3 hours ago, Doodle said:

Would be shocked if we sell 3000. It’s an expensive trip regardless of ticket prices. Trains about 100 notes plus beer  and food. Doubt we will need an extra allocation with TV and kick off time too, all this on the back of a trip down Suffolk way. I hope I’m wrong but 1500 of us is a great turn out in my book 

Me and Angry will run around a bit in the away end to make it look fuller....👍

Sorry for the little moan, but a previous round I bought 10++ tickets and although got charged over a tenner admin fees that was expected, what wasn't was the several quid towards the ladies team. Upon noticing this in the email received the club told me I ticked the box, so I put this down to my own stupidity.

Today I get tickets, and this time I notice that it automatically added round up to the nearest fiver, i removed this and then the next screen there is also a tick box, personally I find this a bit naughty. I have nothing against the ladies team, however it should be an option that is added by the purchaser not one that is automatically applied, and yes I know it’s only a couple of quid but it’s annoying imo.

Little rant over 🤣

18 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Sorry for the little moan, but a previous round I bought 10++ tickets and although got charged over a tenner admin fees that was expected, what wasn't was the several quid towards the ladies team. Upon noticing this in the email received the club told me I ticked the box, so I put this down to my own stupidity.

Today I get tickets, and this time I notice that it automatically added round up to the nearest fiver, i removed this and then the next screen there is also a tick box, personally I find this a bit naughty. I have nothing against the ladies team, however it should be an option that is added by the purchaser not one that is automatically applied, and yes I know it’s only a couple of quid but it’s annoying imo.

Little rant over 🤣

Your not a lady, you won’t ever understand these things. 

17 hours ago, Doodle said:

Just over 400 left atm.

35 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Just over 400 left atm.

Only 1700 initially because BHA have not yet opened the upper tiers for the game but will do so if demand is there. Hence more tickets will almost certainly become available.

Edited by algeran
clarification

Not going. My daughter is running a half marathon in Blackpool, so we are going there.

I guess that makes me a half marathon fan.

Edited by eddie

6 minutes ago, eddie said:

Not going. My daughter is running a half marathon in Blackpool, so we are going there.

I guess that makes me a half marathon fan.

200.gif