Sign in to follow this  
David

Brighton (A) FA Cup Tickets

54 minutes ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Staying Friday night. Any suggestions for pubs for Friday night and Saturday morning ?

Lots of good pubs around, been a few tones and always had a great night out. Unfortunately can’t  remember any of their names so no hope I’m afraid 🤣

13 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Lots of good pubs around, been a few tones and always had a great night out. Unfortunately can’t  remember any of their names so no hope I’m afraid 🤣

There are a few decent drinkeries on the main drag from the station, after walking under the bridge from the station. 

When do we know if we are getting any more? i logged on to buy some yesterday afternoon and there were none to be had.

I only need two halves, for us half fans....😄

22 hours ago, David said:

May not be officially sold out, but there are 0 stated to be available when you go onto the website and attempt to purchase......

2 hours ago, HantsRam said:

When do we know if we are getting any more? i logged on to buy some yesterday afternoon and there were none to be had.

I only need two halves, for us half fans....😄

They have sold out mate but getting more should be online soon 

24 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

May not be officially sold out, but there are 0 stated to be available when you go onto the website and attempt to purchase......

4hrs after my post the club confirmed the initial allocation has sold out.

Evening all - exiled Ram living in Brighton very much looking forward to the weekend and renewed hostilities with my three Seagulls supporting sons - you can’t beat hurling abuse at your own offspring!

Few good pubs in town admittedly aimed at the more mature gentleman who likes a decent bitter.

Basketmakers 

Great Eastern - superb 

Lord Nelson

Evening Star

The North Laine

Watchmakers Arms

Have a great time folks and fingers crossed for the right result - my life will be utter hell if not....

40 minutes ago, DenbyRam said:

Any tips for Lewes as that's where we're heading?

Head out the station towards the town centre, walk 2 minutes on the same road and there's a pub on the corner which was alright 3 or 4 years ago (whenever we played them on a weekday night), further along the same road as the station about 3 minutes walk is another pub on the right which Google tells me is called the Royal Oak which is good for a few quiet ones and food.

There's loads in the town centre but not sure what they are like. Friendly place though for down South as long as you're not arriving mob handed.