January Deadline Day 2019

Day

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Is David running the ticker tape, or is it a reliable service been dropped in just for today?

I just don't want to imagine the fun David and mods would have putting funny or alarming stories on there just to wind up the forum.

If there’s a 3rd party source out there using Curtains posts as content, then stop the world, I’m getting off. 

25 minutes ago, archram said:

Thanks for mentioning the ticker tape - I hadn’t even noticed it!

Must admit, I'd been on for the best part of an hour, and when I first saw mention of it, I thought they meant on Sky!  It was a full hour before I saw it on here.  Obviously hadn't scrolled to the very top of the page in that time.

Now, I could suggest that the IT Bods (so, David, then!) made the ticker tape "float" on the page, so it's always at the top of the screen, rather than fixed to the top of the page... but I presume that takes skillz, and I'm probably asking for waaay too much!

#acceptthechallenge

52 minutes ago, Err ram io said:

note our target at Celtic was attracted to Scotland by a certain Steve Clarke ex of you know how and highly regarded coach. Plays midfield - but if Andy King does come - and gets drafted in as centre back cover - could YM also help out too - from his pics on wiki he looks a strong lad ! Anyone seen him play ??

Target at Celtic?

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

David's ticker tape describes Youssouf Mulumbu as "Celtic Ace".

But when you Google his name, Search results bring up one heading describing him as "Celtic Flop"!

I just don't know who to believe, now!  

Please send all complaints to the Scottish Sun 

@David because I have such a high regard for yout technical skills, could you please arrange for a bell to ring on my iPad when we have a signing or departure to save me having to keep checking? Thanking you in anticipation.

( is this how you do it, flattery followed by request, followed by assumption that he’ll do it?)

3 minutes ago, archram said:

@David because I have such a high regard for yout technical skills, could you please arrange for a bell to ring on my iPad when we have a signing or departure to save me having to keep checking? Thanking you in anticipation.

( is this how you do it, flattery followed by request, followed by assumption that he’ll do it?)

Would you like me to do the hoovering and wash the pots whilst I'm at it?

Archived