Hospitality - Pedigree Suite

Smyth_18

Me and my brother are in the Pedigree Suite for the Hull game as a present for his 30th. 

Has anybody experienced matchday hospitality in the Pedigree Suite?

If so, what food do you usually get on the 3 course meal?

Will i be looked down upon for getting absolutely smashed on the free drinks?

Any other info appreciated..

Peasants don't @ me.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Boycie said:

Not sure if you get free drinks do you? Sometimes it’s one free drink and a pay bar. Unless it’s proper corporate and some company’s signing the final drinks bill.

Looks like it to me. And I will be taking this email as evidence.

Next question.. 

Where can I find a good top hat, and are canes allowed in the ground?

I did read a sign once outside the south stand saying I wasn't allowed to take my darts in but didn't read much further. I assume those rules are just for the peasants anyway as they have no self control?

Screenshot_20190129-155804~2.png

I’ve had hospitality a couple of times, once in the Dave Mackay suite which was a carvery, load your plate up as high as you can, It was that night where I made the most of the free San Miguel and lost my glasses. Free game ended up costing me a in replacement glasses.

The other was in the Toyota Suite I think, middle of the West Stand, didn’t eat myself, seem to recall it was soup or a pate, then fish or meat. Cheese and biscuits at the end.

2 hours ago, reveldevil said:

The clues in the name mate.

I don't suppose as many people would book though, if they called it the Pedigree Chum suite.

Nice biscuits though, and a free bowl of water.

Oh, so when I was in there with an wholesaler do, the manger didn’t infact pay for all the drinks with his company card?

My bad.

44 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

Looks like it to me. And I will be taking this email as evidence.

Next question.. 

Where can I find a good top hat, and are canes allowed in the ground?

I did read a sign once outside the south stand saying I wasn't allowed to take my darts in but didn't read much further. I assume those rules are just for the peasants anyway as they have no self control?

Screenshot_20190129-155804~2.png

Pre game.

Get wrecked before kick off, half time you’ll be asleep ?

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Oh, so when I was in there with an wholesaler do, the manger didn’t infact pay for all the drinks with his company card?

My bad.

No idea.

Was the baby Jesus in the manger?

Btw, what a wierd reply to an obvious joke.

3 hours ago, David said:

I’ve had hospitality a couple of times, once in the Dave Mackay suite which was a carvery, load your plate up as high as you can, It was that night where I made the most of the free San Miguel and lost my glasses. Free game ended up costing me a in replacement glasses.

The other was in the Toyota Suite I think, middle of the West Stand, didn’t eat myself, seem to recall it was soup or a pate, then fish or meat. Cheese and biscuits at the end.

I’ve done both a few times though work and preferred the Dave mackay suite because it’s a smaller eating area and the pitch view is higher and seems more panoramic than pedigree seating. I think doors are 1pm and house wine and tap beers included. So you’ve got 2 hours to fill your ?? enjoy!

9 hours ago, Remy the hare said:

I’ve done both a few times though work and preferred the Dave mackay suite because it’s a smaller eating area and the pitch view is higher and seems more panoramic than pedigree seating. I think doors are 1pm and house wine and tap beers included. So you’ve got 2 hours to fill your ?? enjoy!

One of the best views in Pride Park up there, didn’t dare bounce though, long way down if you tripped

859E0473-AEED-47A0-B98F-786494346BC1.jpeg

6 hours ago, David said:

One of the best views in Pride Park up there, didn’t dare bounce though, long way down if you tripped

Agreed.

Sister's boss used to have the box on the top right (looking from the pitch), and I attended 3 or 4 times about 5 years or so ago.  Fantastic view (although my invite didn't include the dining room... just drinks and snacks brought to the box, which suited me just fine).

A few years back (v Wolves on a BH Monday... maybe Easter?  Lost 2-3?), I managed to get my hands on an unwanted pair of (Derbyshire Building Society) competition winners tickets ...

Suited and booted.  Stadium tour.  Photo at the tunnel... and in the cells.  Bumped into Gordon putting the kit out.  Directors lounge.  5 courses.  All booze.  Silver Service.  Mingling with the players and top-nobs afterwards.  Padded seats in the Directors box (Sat near Reg Harrison... True Legend!)

Surrounded by money, fur coats, silk knickers, and diamond-encrusted cigar clippers... and I was (literally) the only one within 40 seats in either direction to belt out SBW at the very top of my vocal range!  (This was back when SBW was still very popular... except in the Director's box, clearly!  I can still feel the burning eyes!  LOL!)   Muckerette was so not amused! 

A bit too stuffy for me, if I'm honest!

18 hours ago, philmycock said:

Sounds like the most awful way to watch a football match, wouldn't mind it at the cricket though

Did a shift working hospitality for private boxes at the England v India test a few years back at Trent bridge. The fee for the box is something obscene like £20k for a box for 10people for a day. 3 meals, drinks all inclusive.

Makes the 100k for a season box at Old Trafford seem worth it.

7 hours ago, David said:

Yes the client I took is a big Cardiff fan when we lost 4-2 (after being 2 nil up). He was very impressed with the pride park setup and the whole evening in the mackay suite.

He went mad when Pearce gave the pen away right underneath us however some old guy behind didn’t enjoy him cheering and told him “to sit down” then went on to rant “at least we stuffed ya at your own game (Rugby) in your own back yard” after a recent 6 nations match. We still joke to this day about it ?

Archived