Forest away moved

WystonRam

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems the 7.45 ko are a growing trend. Although sky make the ultimate decision I do wonder whether the police we also involved in that decision. 12:00-5.30 ko’s means the police will be dealing with incidents and controlling fans the whole day, whereas 7.45 kos may make things easier as vast majority will still go to work and wont start drinking until 4/5.

The other problem is earlier ko’s have meant large numbers of fans have kept on drinking after the game. Sheff U fans celebrating have closed off major roads for a whole day around Bramall Lane before celebrating wins. Fair enough from a fans perspective but it’s a drain on police resources. Atleast with a 7.45 ko it stops large numbers congregating in one area

9 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I can't remember it then ?

I remember Carbonari scoring a late FK at home? That was at home innit?

Finished 2-2, Van Hoijdonkey scored for them after he had been on strike, Tony Dorigo scored a penalty for us and Carbonari a late equaliser at the back post.

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I'd do everything I could to get down to Notts if I were you, Angry. It will be an easy win seeing as it's FA Cup 5th round weekend the week before, so our players will be nice and fresh after a good rest?

Bloody students.. Anyone with an eductaion knows it's up to Notts from London.

What am I paying my taxes for? ?

Just now, BurtonRam7 said:

6A68FB31-F6E8-48AD-96F9-AD6E329A0046.jpeg.4bb3d1a76a50976c4254b662d2ad651c.jpeg

Are you forgetting where I’ve been based since September and where I’ll be travelling to the game from? Mind you, I suppose news reaches Cleethorpes slowly.

Your username is false advertising, as someone that aspires to be a lawyer you should know better.

11 minutes ago, David said:

Your username is false advertising, as someone that aspires to be a lawyer you should know better.

I'm a brand now. To change my name to ManchesterRam7 would be like Derby changing to Derwent FC. More accurate based on current location but not the original name of the entity that we've all grown to know and love.

Archived