The “Curse” come early this season?

Boycie

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Lambchop said:

Happy to be proved wrong. ?

Bloomin eck we win from 2-0 down and Lambchop happy to be proved wrong, what next?  Theresa May star performer on babestation?!!

On 27/12/2018 at 13:33, Lambchop said:

I must have missed Derby scoring two in injury time yesterday then  

I'm not saying we haven't shown resolve in certain games, we have, so we are clearly capable of it. 

Surely the point of the thread is that the winning mentality seems to have deserted us, and it's worth reflecting on why that might be. Either it's the CURSE or Frank is no longer getting certain things right. 

The comparison with Bielsa shows that you can't just blame injuries or the performance of individuals. That was my "point", that there are other factors at play which Frank needs to address; mental strength, belief, team spirit, whatever you want to call it. 

Only the feeble minded take any notice of the supposed 'curse'. Was there enough mental strength and belief on show at Norwich? 

10 minutes ago, DRBee said:

Was there enough mental strength and belief on show at Norwich? 

On 27/12/2018 at 13:33, Lambchop said:

I'm not saying we haven't shown resolve in certain games, we have, so we are clearly capable of it. 

Duh!

Clearly what is needed is showing it on a consistent basis.

Are you saying we are now capable of that? On the strength of one game?

The evidence so far suggests that we struggle to be consistent for 90 minutes, and there has been a backwards trend before yesterday. Only time will tell if we are now turning a corner. 

2 hours ago, Lambchop said:

Duh!

The evidence so far suggests that we struggle to be consistent for 90 minutes, and there has been a backwards trend before yesterday. Only time will tell if we are now turning a corner. 

Don’t ruin Xmas ?

9 hours ago, Lambchop said:

Duh!

So how many times have we come from behind this season?  .... its been there all the time, but injuries and inexperience have unsurprisingly costed us. You cannot take back your original  mingin post .

4 hours ago, DRBee said:

So how many times have we come from behind this season?  .... its been there all the time, but injuries and inexperience have unsurprisingly costed us. You cannot take back your original  mingin post .

It's not minging and I'm not taking it back. I don't think injuries and inexperience alone can account for the recent lacklustre performances we have seen.

We weren't even up for it against Forest, which is pretty appalling really. 

On 30/12/2018 at 09:11, Lambchop said:

Duh!

I’ll prove this to you.

i’m just Waiting for some hindsight

In the meantime pass me another toasted canary, they’re delicious

best wishes Tiddles the cat

Archived