Boca v River

Carnero

Two of the fiercest rivals in world football clash tomorrow night in the Copa Libertadores final (1st leg).

The match is available live on Freesports from 8pm.

Should be an unbelievable atmosphere, even if the quality of the football on display doesn't quite match that of the mighty Rams.

On the basis that Diego Maradona loves Boca Juniors, I shall be throwing the Carnero support fully behind River Plate.

Who you backing?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Two of the fiercest rivals in world football clash tomorrow night in the Copa Libertadores final (1st leg).

Should be an unbelievable atmosphere, even if the quality of the football on display doesn't quite match that of the mighty Rams.

On the basis that Diego Maradona loves Boca Juniors, I shall be throwing the Carnero support fully behind River Plate.

Who you backing?

Its on BT sport as well. 

Id go with Boca,  but with any Derby, in reality all I want goals, fights, red cards, own goals and pitch invasions. 

45 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Who you backing?

Come on the Plates!

Smash em!

On 09/11/2018 at 17:34, Carnero said:

Who you backing?

Well this post aged well??

On 9 November 2018 at 17:34, Carnero said:

Who you backing?

Two good young players to watch.

Zaracho for Racing, one of the best young attacking midfielders in Argentina. 

Almendra for Boca - if selected as he's only 18 - raite talent.

50 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Two good young players to watch.

Zaracho for Racing, one of the best young attacking midfielders in Argentina. 

Almendra for Boca - if selected as he's only 18 - raite talent.

Duh. I just realised its River Plate not Racing. I think i'm going dyslexic.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

is this the return leg, or the rearranged postponed leg?

It's the 2nd leg on Saturday night.

First game was an absolute corker, I won't ruin the scoreline in case you want to watch the 1st leg replay...

There was one magic moment in particular...

River Plate vs. Boca Juniors update: - Pablo Perez is back from hospital but will not play in match. - FIFA president Infantino has told Boca president if Boca do not play tonight, they will be disqualified - Kick-off pushed back until 9:20pm - Players yet to warm-up

Archived