Sheff Wed (A) Tickets

Day

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, StivePesley said:

Tempted by this as it's the first time in a few years where I've not been on holiday, or it's not been a Saturday 3pm kick off

Please tell me that there is no danger of it being moved for TV?

No it won’t be moved. TV picks have already been made.

One of my favourite grounds to visit, dilapidated and decaying but yet still a shrine to football. Much rather this one than a trip up to the wonderful facilities at our sister stadium in Boro (souless) or somewhere similar! Lack of investment? There are seats are there not? What else do we need?!

3 hours ago, SillyBilly said:

One of my favourite grounds to visit, dilapidated and decaying but yet still a shrine to football. Much rather this one than a trip up to the wonderful facilities at our sister stadium in Boro (souless) or somewhere similar! Lack of investment? There are seats are there not? What else do we need?!

To feel safe?

46 minutes ago, garytheowl said:

Totally agree with the prices and lack of facilities on the away end, but be careful, if you choose not to go you may miss your biggest win in history. WE ARE A SHAMBLES AT THE MO.

Always loved Owls for their total honesty. They know good football and they know Shyte too. Contrast with the deluded Red Dogs. 

3 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Always loved Owls for their total honesty. They know good football and they know Shyte too. Contrast with the deluded Red Dogs. 

yes we lost to your red dogs recently, but had won 7 in a row prior to that, even beat you lot recently so your monkey is off our back.

We go into our (proper) Derby game having lost 4 on the trot and you lot up next.

on Saturday at home we had 4 defenders on the bench, including a loanee, Hector who had just won player of the month competition, why drop him?

we have a megalomaniac Chairman who invents companies to get round FFP and apparently picks the team, experienced and previously decent players not even allowed to get on the bench, spineless 1st teamers and an unknown manager who gives 'tinkerman' a bad name. Reminds me of you lot a couple of years ago. Many of my mates are Derby fans and i quite like your Frankie, so good luck and i hope you get past your January meltdown.

27 minutes ago, garytheowl said:

yes we lost to your red dogs recently, but had won 7 in a row prior to that, even beat you lot recently so your monkey is off our back.

We go into our (proper) Derby game having lost 4 on the trot and you lot up next.

on Saturday at home we had 4 defenders on the bench, including a loanee, Hector who had just won player of the month competition, why drop him?

we have a megalomaniac Chairman who invents companies to get round FFP and apparently picks the team, experienced and previously decent players not even allowed to get on the bench, spineless 1st teamers and an unknown manager who gives 'tinkerman' a bad name. Reminds me of you lot a couple of years ago. Many of my mates are Derby fans and i quite like your Frankie, so good luck and i hope you get past your January meltdown.

I’ve said to my Wednesday mates for ages now that you’re a couple of years behind us. (I’m from North Derbyshire so know quite a few of your lot). In 2014 we came from nowhere to reach the play off final. All of a sudden expectations are raised, money is thrown (wasted) at the ‘project’ & before you know it you have a bloated, largely unwanted & overpaid squad cobbled together by a variety of sacked managers who failed to accomplish promotion within 6 months!

Fast forward to 2016, when you did exactly the same by coming from seasons of mediocrity to reach the play off final & have been 2 years behind us ever since.

I’ve been to Hillsborough a thousand times & I bloody hate it. It’s had it’s day & the leppings lane end (the only side of the ground which hasn’t been upgraded in years) should have been flattened years ago, if not demolished altogether, with the rest of the stadium in 1989.

However, I will be there yet again, having been ripped off for £36 for a restricted view seat. I will have to use my localish accent to gain entry into one of the many ‘home fans only’ pubs in the locality & I will take my seat at around 2-40 in order to avoid the dangerous crushes in the cramped concourse of the west stand.

Why do I put up with this at the age of 60? Because I’m a football fan & follow my team whatever the circumstances 

Come on you Rams !!

22 minutes ago, Roboram said:

I’ve said to my Wednesday mates for ages now that you’re a couple of years behind us. (I’m from North Derbyshire so know quite a few of your lot). In 2014 we came from nowhere to reach the play off final. All of a sudden expectations are raised, money is thrown (wasted) at the ‘project’ & before you know it you have a bloated, largely unwanted & overpaid squad cobbled together by a variety of sacked managers who failed to accomplish promotion within 6 months!

Fast forward to 2016, when you did exactly the same by coming from seasons of mediocrity to reach the play off final & have been 2 years behind us ever since.

I’ve been to Hillsborough a thousand times & I bloody hate it. It’s had it’s day & the leppings lane end (the only side of the ground which hasn’t been upgraded in years) should have been flattened years ago, if not demolished altogether, with the rest of the stadium in 1989.

However, I will be there yet again, having been ripped off for £36 for a restricted view seat. I will have to use my localish accent to gain entry into one of the many ‘home fans only’ pubs in the locality & I will take my seat at around 2-40 in order to avoid the dangerous crushes in the cramped concourse of the west stand.

Why do I put up with this at the age of 60? Because I’m a football fan & follow my team whatever the circumstances 

Come on you Rams !!

thats the other monkey on our back, the leppings lane end. Needs knocking down.

After all my whining about the away end and the bus from my house etc me and Josh are going.

I’ve told Joel i’ll take him and I really don’t want to go with out him but he would be in the chair and he’s refused.

I’ve told him i’ll pimp  it up like a Mad Max/Robot Wars thing but he’s not having it ☹️.

Anyway just to clarify my position as a Sheffielder.

Derby champions,Owls and Blades to be promoted and Rotherham kicked out of football all together please.

Archived