v Rotherham United (A) Match Thread

rynny

32 minutes ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

But who would you drop, Keogh or Tomori?

Luckily that's not my decision to make, but form aside I think Davies is better than both. 

I think it would have to come down to which one has played better in the run-in to Davies regaining fitness.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Too much optimism on here, could bite us if not careful. 

I'll even it up.

What's that team? Flipping useless, wouldn't beat a team of old Granny's. 

Lampard hasn't a clue, get him out, blah blah.

There that should do it.

As you were.

Old granny’s what?! ?

My RamsTV feed froze on a still image of what appeared to be an unmissable chance for Rotherham, but its still 0-0. No idea what occured before the chance or after it.

The image may have just made it look worse than it was from our perspective. 

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

Tidy passing at the back, but finding it difficult to get in out of our third without lumping it up top. 

Midfield very packed, most of the time our defenders have the ball Huddlestone seems to have 3 Rotherham players on him ? 

Decent chance for Rotherham rolls just wide. Blocked shot bounced to a Rotherham player. 

Some very composed defending from Derby leads, via some decent interplay, to a small spell of Derby pressure - but nothing comes of it. Rotherham defending in numbers, and the final balls haven't been precise enough yet. 

30 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

If we don't win, we could blame Rotherham............and we could blame Rotherham for creating this lot!

Obviously angry at them not you. My word how I hated that poo. On Pointless this week there was a question asking for acts with two or more number ones in the 1980s. I immediately said this drivel, which proved pointless so I thought the world must have forgotten this abomination. Good you've reminded us that some things should neither be forgotten or forgiven. Rotherham deserve to be pummelled. And pummelled again. 

On a similar note, let's not forget where Paper Lace came from! 

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

Obviously angry at them not you. My word how I hated that poo. On Pointless this week there was a question asking for acts with two or more number ones in the 1980s. I immediately said this drivel, which proved pointless so I thought the world must have forgotten this abomination. Good you've reminded us that some things should neither be forgotten or forgiven. Rotherham deserve to be pummelled. And pummelled again. 

On a similar note, let's not forget where Paper Lace came from! 

Paper Lace? Billy Dont be a Hero? Where? No.....??

A worrying 10 seconds of Derby failing to clear their lines leads to a Rotherham corner, which they put out for a throw in. 

A lot of Derby's transitional play is collapsing too easily and leading to Rotherham attacks. But they've been poor from set pieces so far and all their shots are being blocked. 

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Is this as bad as it sounds? Cause we sound terrible

No, I don't think so. It's not good, but we're just trying to play delicate balls around a very dense Rotherham set-up, and atm not doing it very well. But we're defending adequately, and we'll persist with our style - It'll come good eventually. Fine margins seeing our attacks breaking down. 

Just now, Redcar said:

I’m going for a shower.... expect to be winning when I check back in 20 mins. ?

Why do you need 20 mins to take a shower? ?

Archived