My son's new chant...

Philmycock

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tinman said:

You can quite easily go through the whole team and squeeze the names in. 

That's a fine idea!

Scott Carson, doo doo do do do, Scott Carson, doo doo do do do, Scott Carson, doo doo do do do, Scott Carson.... etc etc

....love it!!!! ?

14 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Baby Lamb, doo doo do do do do

Mummy Ewe, doo doo do do do do

DADDY RAM!!!, doo doo do do do do

....can we get the South Stand all doing the hand actions??!! ? You know you all want to!!!! ?

Can't wait to tell my kids in the morning they will love this , mind you not as much as Mrs RR she's a nursery teacher and introduced me to this , so bloody catchy .

29 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Can't wait to tell my kids in the morning they will love this , mind you not as much as Mrs RR she's a nursery teacher and introduced me to this , so bloody catchy .

Bit worried about what the 'lets go hunt' line will be changed to? And 'safe at last' doesn't convey quite the right level of ambition this early in the season.

catchy though.

5 hours ago, philmycock said:

Baby Lamb, doo doo do do do do

Mummy Ewe, doo doo do do do do

DADDY RAM!!!, doo doo do do do do

....can we get the South Stand all doing the hand actions??!! ? You know you all want to!!!! ?

Tell your lad that I'm going to kick him next time I walk past you on the way to my seat, I hear enough of this **** when the grandkids are round.

5 minutes ago, IronRam 70.3 said:

That is absolutely brilliant.

Do the whole team sheet 1 to 11 and you’ll not hear the away fans for about 30 mins.

Have Sheff Weds done it yet?

Of course they have, they own every chant, they've even nicked the bounce off  of Rangers!

Archived