Derby County Shirt Collection

loweman2

1 hour ago, loweman2 said:

in about two hours time on this day 18th May in 1994 Martin Taylor left the pitch at top speed whilst being chased by an angry Millwall mob in this very shirt 😂🐏

IMG_9793.jpeg

IMG_9789.jpeg

IMG_9788.jpeg

IMG_9790.jpeg

Can't believe it's only a year off 30 since that old lady threw a brick through our coach window almost decapitating me.  Them were the days.

17 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Can't believe it's only a year off 30 since that old lady threw a brick through our coach window almost decapitating me.  Them were the days.

Kate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live she looks like butter wouldnt melt 🤣

One of the rarest Derby County shirts, 
I have never seen a player version let alone in long sleeve ! 
It’s the Admiral Centenary away shirt from the 1984/85 season, most probably worn by Rob Hindmarch rip.
It has been kept in fantastic condition by its previous owner.
A real piece of history that captures vividly that snapshot in time of 100 years of the club.
We really need a museum at our club for everybody to share in these shirts and items that we keep finding and the great work being done by @lukeyb07 @P_T4T_R4M @dcfccollection and of course the @RamsHeritage .
There is a great display at Pride park on the 3rd and 4th June to give a taste of what could be expected come and join us.

IMG_9679.jpeg

IMG_9679.jpeg

IMG_9689.jpeg

IMG_9682.jpeg

IMG_9683.jpeg

IMG_9678.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...