confectionary

68 Guns

Shocked to see the screens offering Confectionary today. Who's in charge of that? To me it's a stunning FUBAR. Never been an A in that whilst I've had a hole down below. And no one within the club has picked up on it. Unbelievable Jeff.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Charlie Dram said:

Shocked to see the screens offering Confectionary today. Who's in charge of that? To me it's a stunning FUBAR. Never been an A in that whilst I've had a hole down below. And no one within the club has picked up on it. Unbelievable Jeff.

Did they use any commas? 

7 hours ago, Charlie Dram said:

Guess you're easily "shocked" then.

8 hours ago, Charlie Dram said:

What are you on about?

1 hour ago, Gritters said:

I sometimes wonder what some people actually go to a football match for. Do some actually go to check the spelling on a screen. Ffs I know we were piss poor yesterday but jeez.

I would hope that his apparent disgust at a spelling mistake is being used to distract a little from the team's performance/result ?

2 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Spelling issue.. Not that important..

You're wrong. It is important. It's on the display on the screens. This is not an advert on a scrap of paper in the local shop window. It's supposed to be a professional set up and it's advertising to a potential 33,000 people.

8 minutes ago, Charlie Dram said:

You're wrong. It is important. It's on the display on the screens. This is not an advert on a scrap of paper in the local shop window. It's supposed to be a professional set up and it's advertising to a potential 33,000 people.

Who told you we were a professional set up? Have you not been watching DCFC off field for the last 5 years?

Sith Happens
11 hours ago, Charlie Dram said:

Thats nothing,  did you see the scoreboard?  Said we lost 4-1 cant have been right surely.

3 hours ago, Gritters said:

I sometimes wonder what some people actually go to a football match for. Do some actually go to check the spelling on a screen. Ffs I know we were piss poor yesterday but jeez.

1 hour ago, Charlie Dram said:

Ok @Gritters, you had a point ?

11 hours ago, Gritters said:

Yep. I only went to check everything was spelt correctly. Got there nice and early, bought a programme and read it from cover to cover 3 times. I was absolutely distraught that i couldn't find any spelling mistakes so popped down to the toilets to check out the posters. Nothing there either. I was now so gutted I could barely watch the 1st half.

I went down to the concourse at half time and can you imagine my delight when I spotted the word Confectionary. If the letters hadn't been on a massive TV and 6 inches high i reckon I'd have missed it. 

Not bothered that we lost 4-1. I didn't go to  watch the match.

And then I missed my stop on the way home cos I was busy checking out the posters on the bus. Had to walk 400 yds back home instead of getting off right outside my house.

That'll teach me.

PistoldPete2
On 12/08/2018 at 12:06, eddie said:

My three favourite things are dick jokes and not using commas.

So you would like the randy panda who eats shoots and leaves.

Archived