FFP scales?

RoyMac5

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Thanks for letting us know, I had no idea we had so little room for manoeuvre going into this window.

I just hope Arsenal's recruitment staff aren't reading, and knock a million of the agreed fee for Jamie Hanson.

For Arsenal read anyone, and ditto Hanson.

The club have done an amazing job we should be very proud. FL and the senior team have refreshed the squad and played by the rules. Truly impressive and it is down to some unsung stars in the background who really make it happen.

As for deals to be done dont worry it really does not work that way. 

13 minutes ago, Ramleicester said:

The club have done an amazing job we should be very proud. FL and the senior team have refreshed the squad and played by the rules. Truly impressive and it is down to some unsung stars in the background who really make it happen.

As for deals to be done dont worry it really does not work that way. 

So who's the final departure which will bring in an extra £2m? Huddlestone? 

4 hours ago, Ramleicester said:

The club are very close to meeting the agreement they have with the league regarding ffp. Expect one more net departure bringing in £2m ish then the job is done. Then a massive loan push out for the dead meat wages.

The club have done an amazing job behind all the hype Steve Pearce is a genius. The balancing act to get Vydra out and Waghorn in was stunning. Just a shame a few really good people who have worked so hard for the club in a commercial sense have lost their jobs due to the non playing cutbacks.

What utter gibberish.

DCFC have been never broken FFP, so why on earth should there be such an "agreement" with the EFL ???

5 hours ago, Ramleicester said:

The club are very close to meeting the agreement they have with the league regarding ffp. Expect one more net departure bringing in £2m ish then the job is done. Then a massive loan push out for the dead meat wages.

The club have done an amazing job behind all the hype Steve Pearce is a genius. The balancing act to get Vydra out and Waghorn in was stunning. Just a shame a few really good people who have worked so hard for the club in a commercial sense have lost their jobs due to the non playing cutbacks.

Hi steve.

4 hours ago, Ramleicester said:

Do you really think everything is public domain? It is a private limited company and all dealings with regulatory bodies do not make it in the press. Several clubs had informal discussions with the EFL to plan to avoid ffp issues. Derby were one of them and have done outstandingly well to keep to the informal agreement. 

No mate i'm not a dumbass or suggesting everything is in the press.  However if one club was treated differently( via an informal agreement)   I would imagine this would cause something of a stink.  You really haven't answered what was a perfectly simple question of interest to me and I'm assuming others - no need to bother now i'm not that interested or convinced you know ought.

23 hours ago, Herdwick Ram said:

What utter gibberish.

DCFC have been never broken FFP, so why on earth should there be such an "agreement" with the EFL ???

Thing is someone like me comes on here to share genuine info having actually been close to this issue and all you get is this back. I shared a positive view and just get abuse. You are a load of delluded blind dreamers who can only critisise and moan. You dont deserve the amazing people who work for the club you claim to support.

Time to take a step back, some on here.

It’s a football forum. Think what your family friends would say if they knew you got angry at people you’ve never met on the Internet because you’ve been arguing about finances in football.

3 minutes ago, Ramleicester said:

Thing is someone like me comes on here to share genuine info having actually been close to this issue and all you get is this back. I shared a positive view and just get abuse. You are a load of delluded blind dreamers who can only critisise and moan. You dont deserve the amazing people who work for the club you claim to support.

I seriously doubt that you are "close" as to the issue, as frankly you don't know what you're talking about ..... it's the polar opposite from being a "positive view", so I'm guessing you're just making mischief ?

Oh and by the way, I know some people who work for the club, and yes, I think they are doing a great job !

Anyway, one question for you - have you actually looked a set of DCFC's accounts ?

I suspect the answer is no - so, if you care to look at the thread about the Fans Forum at the Showcase tonight the you'll see the comments by SP & MM that DCFC are operating within FFP ..... which sort of negates what your are saying !

So who's right ? My money is with a self made muti millionaire Rams fan & the FD / new CEO !

26 minutes ago, Ramleicester said:

Nobody knows who you are or what you do. What you say could be the truth, but to come and post on here and expect people to just accept it without knowing your background is a bit nieve. 

11 hours ago, Herdwick Ram said:

I seriously doubt that you are "close" as to the issue, as frankly you don't know what you're talking about ..... it's the polar opposite from being a "positive view", so I'm guessing you're just making mischief ?

Oh and by the way, I know some people who work for the club, and yes, I think they are doing a great job !

Anyway, one question for you - have you actually looked a set of DCFC's accounts ?

I suspect the answer is no - so, if you care to look at the thread about the Fans Forum at the Showcase tonight the you'll see the comments by SP & MM that DCFC are operating within FFP ..... which sort of negates what your are saying !

So who's right ? My money is with a self made muti millionaire Rams fan & the FD / new CEO !

Yawn..... you really think that everything you are told is gospel lol. I know the accounts inside out and back to front. 

Quite pointless this you clearly do not have the capacity to understand what I said so sit in your perfect little bubble it is fine.

11 hours ago, ossieram said:

Nobody knows who you are or what you do. What you say could be the truth, but to come and post on here and expect people to just accept it without knowing your background is a bit nieve. 

I have no expectations to be believed as people on here only trust in their own opinions and seem to lack the capacity to listen and consider others. So I will shut up with lesson learned lol.

8 minutes ago, Ramleicester said:

I have no expectations to be believed as people on here only trust in their own opinions and seem to lack the capacity to listen and consider others. So I will shut up with lesson learned lol.

People have read what you said, but have chosen to disagree and not take everything you’ve said at face value. Which is fair enough if they don’t know you or what you do, all they can do is chose to agree or disagree with the content you posted.

Here’s a tip - if you don’t want people to debate with you and offer a counter opinion when you share something, don’t share it on a platform specifically designed for people to debate and offer counter opinions. 

11 hours ago, Herdwick Ram said:

Ps... if you take a minute to read what I said...

I said the club have done miracles behind the scenes to make sure we are within ffp by good deals and good discussions with the League. That amazing work by some people who have now lost their jobs because of cutbacks goes unsung. 

2 minutes ago, Duracell said:

People have read what you said, but have chosen to disagree and not take everything you’ve said at face value. Which is fair enough if they don’t know you or what you do, all they can do is chose to agree or disagree with the content you posted.

Here’s a tip - if you don’t want people to debate with you and offer a counter opinion when you share something, don’t share it on a platform specifically designed for people to debate and offer counter opinions. 

Debate for sure but people being abusive no. Got the wife for that lol.

12 hours ago, Ramleicester said:

Unfortunately thats the nature of social media. 

What you have said is interesting and you have captured our attention. The previous analysis by the accountants on here suggested that everything re FFP was relatively rosy. So my question would be, why did we need to negotiate to avoid a transfer embargo? What are our actual FFP losses (as opposed to the estimates)?

Despite the leg pulling i'm perfectly happy to believe that we have a solid financial team now that the exec has been purged of the dodgy dealing, Ince Scouting Agreement making, nudge nudge  wink wink merchant.

So tell us a bit more.

22 minutes ago, Ramleicester said:

Oh man. I was with you. I believed in you. Figured some kind of accounting background. A trusted consultant. I trusted your info... BUT.... 

You just ended that last reply with LOL. 

That leads me to believe you are no older than 14! But the sentence structure isn't that of a 14 year old. Mind is truly blown. I serious business person who is 'close' enough to know info that nobody else appears to have access to in media but you blew it all for an 'lol' 

Lol 

You know what, I believe him. Don’t know why people always dismiss it when users come out with useful information. What he has said is in line with what others have said about the “informal agreement” with the football league and what Peter O’ Rouke said and a number of clubs at risk of an embargo earlier this summer. If we came to a compromise with the football league, they’d be no need for it to be disclosed to the public unless we breached it.

TBF in defence of @Ramleicester - his first post was made a couple of hours before the fan forum last night yet everything he said stacks up pretty perfectly with what Mel and Steven Pearce said about transfer dealings and FFP, even down to the mention of clubs having "agreements" with the league.

So I'd be inclined to believe he knows what he is on about

Mel gave a ton of examples last night about why FFP was broken, why it made no sense, how many different ways there were to game the rules. I think we're in safe hands

Archived