Peter Coates

Doodle

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Roboram said:

Steady on guys. As funny as it was, one game does not a season make. Besides, we’ve got the dirtys next week.

Let’s go about our business & see where it takes us. He who laughs last etc

COYR

Very sensible. 

From even a neutral perspective I can’t see why they appointed him, it’s hardly like he did anything special with us last season. Was ok I guess in terms of our final position, but given with our squad that was really the minimum expectation and a poor philopshy to boot, I really can’t see why on Earth they’d have wanted to throw all that money at him. Hopefully our gain I guess!

by virtually naming vydra he is applying pressure to them to deliver the players he wants.

Recruitment will have to be addressed. The stokie who said it might have been a deliberately poor performance is prob over doing it, but if it means that snakester gets the extra players he wants then this particular cloud might yet have a silver lining.

Might be a little early, didn't we start last season by drawing with a team who got relegated? but Rowett's certainly not looking to do anything different. Friends at the Stoke game said they were basically playing hoofball.

If they're going to emulate us last season (and do more) they'll need goals out of nowhere, and I suppose they've gone some way towards that by acquiring Ince - but Afobe or McClean won't provide that, they'll need chances.

Archived