CALLING NIC DAW

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for replying.

Our son Nic (44yrs) has been missing in the Philippines since about 16 July. He usually keeps in contact with us by Viber but nothing from him since 16 July. He's a massive Ram's fan so I'm just hoping he'll login especially in view of the great first result. Problem is I don't know what handle he uses or even if this is the chat room he'll look in.

Our main aim is to spread the word so that maybe someone (possibly a Ram's fan in Philippines?) may have some info.

Thanks for your interest.

Jonathan Daw

12 minutes ago, Jonathan Matthew Daw said:

Thanks for replying.

Our son Nic (44yrs) has been missing in the Philippines since about 16 July. He usually keeps in contact with us by Viber but nothing from him since 16 July. He's a massive Ram's fan so I'm just hoping he'll login especially in view of the great first result. Problem is I don't know what handle he uses or even if this is the chat room he'll look in.

Our main aim is to spread the word so that maybe someone (possibly a Ram's fan in Philippines?) may have some info.

Jonathan Daw

I hope you get in touch with him very soon and find him safe and well.

Good luck 

6 hours ago, Jonathan Matthew Daw said:

Thanks for replying.

Jonathan Daw

I am in the Philippines and will do all I can to help. PM me all the details you can including date of birth, last address photos etc, I have a contact in immigration here and if he was on a tourist visa he should have renewed it by now so she might be able to help. 

Also any details of his girlfriend etc.

I have already posted it in a British expat's group here so maybe one of them have seen him. 

I also run a website here so can post it on there if you want. 

9 hours ago, Jonathan Matthew Daw said:

Thanks for replying.

Jonathan Daw

Sincerely hope everything works well out OK for all concerned. 

Hi Jonathan

I am on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. We have a lot of movement here between the Phillipines and Australia. I also know alot of people on the west coast.

Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Archived