NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, David said:

Nice to be on the end of a walloping again, everyone saves their best till they come up against me.

Couple of bad calls which meant I could be 20ish more points, but even then I would still be 70pts behind with my QB and TE to play.

Looking forward to when I play @Mr Tibbs and @Leicester Ram might stand a chance as they are just as bad as my team

Nah we both know Royce Freeman is going to go for 30 points when I play you, it’s just the way the world works

4 hours ago, David said:

Nice to be on the end of a walloping again, everyone saves their best till they come up against me.

Couple of bad calls which meant I could be 20ish more points, but even then I would still be 70pts behind with my QB and TE to play.

Looking forward to when I play @Mr Tibbs and @Leicester Ram might stand a chance as they are just as bad as my team

Aye, I've got some shockers. Wentz or Keenum. Lol. 

22 hours ago, Srg said:

This.

Through the first 2 weeks, I have a total points of 330.66 which is comfortably over 50 more points than anyone else yet I'm 1-1. And here I am in week 3 having racked up 135.68 (2nd highest of the week), and I could still lose if Juju Smith-Shuster has a monster game tonight.

Ouch ?

7E53CC8D-2A1C-4258-AD00-C3517EBC260E.png

As good as Matt Bryant is, I'm contemplating swapping him out for a waiver kicker. I need a Kicker who's on a team that doesn't score constant touchdowns ? 

1 minute ago, Westcumbrianram said:

Not sure i want rid just yet, although I could always be tempted. Ill have a look around and see. ?

I’m sure we can work something out, maybe a moderator role on here and a free no questions ask ban of any member ?

Archived