Bugger all happening

oldtimeram

weve done the least in the whole league. Derby, Villa and Wednesday haven't done any business with new signings yet but Villa have got rid of 2 and Wednesday the same. 

quick fix to our problem -

Olsson - 1 million

Bryson - 1.5 million

Butterfield - 1.5 million

Ledley - 500k

Vydra - 10 million

Martin - 2 million

Nugent - 500k

Anya - 500k

Loan out some youngsters and only pay half there wages.

Probably get in around 18 million. BOOM.

If only it was that easy....?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

weve done the least in the whole league. Derby, Villa and Wednesday haven't done any business with new signings yet but Villa have got rid of 2 and Wednesday the same. 

quick fix to our problem -

Olsson - 1 million

Bryson - 1.5 million

Butterfield - 1.5 million

Ledley - 500k

Vydra - 10 million

Martin - 2 million

Nugent - 500k

Anya - 500k

Loan out some youngsters and only pay half there wages.

Probably get in around 18 million. BOOM.

If only it was that easy....?

Olson is broken, Bryson had been broken, Butterfield plays like he wants to be broke, ledley free transfer, Vydra whatever we get, Martin let’s just use him, nugent £200,000 and thanks, Anya £300,000 - real value but no one will sign him on those wages.

£500,000 and Boom the agents get more money than we do 

Two year plan is unfolding just like paint drying. ?

If Frank cannot get them then they are overpriced, not good enough, tools, too. Young or want exorbitant wages. 

I am not worried but I am getting bored. We have not tried to get 95% of the players that we have been 'linked' with. We need to see if the players are any good with Frank in charge. If not then transitional season is declared. Not bothered what Nixon thinks. 

Just now, Rampage said:

Two year plan is unfolding just like paint drying. ?

If Frank cannot get them then they are overpriced, not good enough, tools, too. Young or want exorbitant wages. 

I am not worried but I am getting bored. We have not tried to get 95% of the players that we have been 'linked' with. We need to see if the players are any good with Frank in charge. If not then transitional season is declared. Not bothered what Nixon thinks. 

Tools to!!! Too old, too young!!!!!! 

We are not the only ones trying to move some on high wages who no club will take on in fact thier are lots of clubs doing it - Aston Villa have about two teams worth of not wanted/can’t afford with teams like sheff Wednesday and the red dogs trying to move on plenty - you can’t move them on unless you pay them significantly to do so which ultimately can be of no gain to your club if it negatively affects FFP or you have cash flow problems 

Im just annoyed now, come on here everyday looking for a bit of optimism that we might sign someone - But No, were Derby county we talk the talk but never walk the walk, Another transfer window like January now, Bring in a couple players move a couple out, reiterate that the new signings need time to bed in yet we waited till the season started to sign them. I just dont see this current team being able to play the way frank wants. *slams forehead against wall*

Archived