Desert Island Chelsea Loan

sage

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mount and especially Abraham would be top of the list and great coups, after that Da Silva makes alot of sense and for the final one id be happy with Palmer back here or Hudson Odoi.

actually i wonder if youth loans count towards the quota? Seeing as though Hudson Odoi is only 17 perhaps we can cheekily get him as well!

Don't know anything about any of their players so dont see the point in just mentioning players I've read about on the Internet or in newspapers. 

One thing I would say is I'd be disappointed if we are loaning players under 18 years old, makes our academy pretty pointless if we are going down that route.

40 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Don't know anything about any of their players so dont see the point in just mentioning players I've read about on the Internet or in newspapers. 

One thing I would say is I'd be disappointed if we are loaning players under 18 years old, makes our academy pretty pointless if we are going down that route.

They have to be better than what we have or it is a pointless exercise and a waste of money 

2 minutes ago, GadFly said:

Would rather use our own youth than rely on Chelsea's, personally. 

While I agree with the principle, and hope we see our youth used regardless of any incoming loans, Chelsea's youth are far superior to ours, and have high quality players in positions that our youth team do not. 

There's not many I know... I've heard the names but that's pretty much it.

I do know:

Todd Kane who I don't rate.

Kalas who would be behind Davies and Keogh.

Kenedy who's likely to move to Newcastle(?)

Abraham who would be a great option up front.

11 minutes ago, GadFly said:

Would rather use our own youth than rely on Chelsea's, personally. 

Only if they’re on a similar level, most of the Chelsea youth players are on a completely different level to our youngsters.

Callum Guy or Mason Mount?

Bennett or Hudson-Odoi?

Abraham or Zanzala?

It’s not even a contest. Anyway bringing the Chelsea youth players would help to improve the level of our youngsters. If they are good enough, they will break into the team anyway as Hughes, Hendrick and Lowe showed.

Archived