stoners

O'Nottsaurus Forest

needles

Come on all, it was inevitable that some money was going to get laundered through forest thrown around. 

Thank god it never comes to fruition but I don’t really understand how forest are always rumoured to be making big moves every transfer window. Kevin McDonald relatively recently, this transfer window with youngsters from Portugal and the Peterborough duo. 

It seems to happen all the time... and from what I can see they seem to financially in one of the worst states in the league...

Must be quite disappointing to be a dirty red dog... every year the optimism and then the utter disappointment. Hope it continues!

needles
3 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Forest haven't had a positive 20 years. Spending big didn't get them promoted x FTFY

That's unfair. They had our 11 point season and Bobby Zamora at Wembley. Biggest things to happen in Nottingham since Pierre van Honkeytonk called them out as being poo in about 1997.

1 hour ago, needles said:

That's unfair. They had our 11 point season and Bobby Zamora at Wembley. Biggest things to happen in Nottingham since Pierre van Honkeytonk called them out as being poo in about 1997.

I remember that, think the quote was £10,000 a week is ok for a prisoner sewing mail bags but not international footballers.   Both a twit and a dirty bar steward.

30 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Can't argue with Needles...

This season we might both be poo, what will we talk about??

Or we might wind up playing each other at Wembley in May .  We all know it's going to happen sometime.  When it does I'm going to live in a cave and cut myself off from humanity,  it will be more than I could take that one  . Leicester was bad enough and I'm not even bothered about them . Someone come and find me if we win .

needles
1 hour ago, eezzeetiger said:

Can't argue with Needles...

This season we might both be poo, what will we talk about??

Attendances. Who's got the best stadium. Who's got the worst haircuts. How many go away. It's just endless...absolutely endless.

How about...we both give up. Fold both clubs.

Re-open as East Midlands Trams. Pink shirts, grey shorts. Build a super stadium on Bardill's. 60,000 every week. Champions of Europe 2030. Whaddya say? 

7 hours ago, needles said:

Attendances. Who's got the best stadium. Who's got the worst haircuts. How many go away. It's just endless...absolutely endless.

How about...we both give up. Fold both clubs.

Re-open as East Midlands Trams. Pink shirts, grey shorts. Build a super stadium on Bardill's. 60,000 every week. Champions of Europe 2030. Whaddya say? 

agreed but they need to be called Derby County and play in white poops and NAVY shorts

15 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

FTFY

You have me there, at least you have your goal difference relegation survival and the marked improvement in finishing above burton this time

6 hours ago, Paul71 said:

You have me there, at least you have your goal difference relegation survival and the marked improvement in finishing above burton this time

Lost on aggregate for the 2nd year running to Derby B did we

What is it? 1 win in 4 hahaha