Matej Vydra - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

11 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

If you think people are 'looking for a fight' on an internet forum you take life waaaaayyyyy too seriously - And if being called a forest fan in disguise provokes you to want to fight someone then I'd suggest it proves this:

Next

I feel like it was needed to help you understand - Since so far you haven't been able to answer the most basic questions like:

Written - Just helping you out with your grammar too ?

image.png.750a1b14bacf9407ddff08dba0c622ad.png

Yeh sorry... ?

Aye Vydra is a top signing for Leeds, kudos to them.

Think he'll go hoon to have a very good season.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Been a while since I've added anyone to my ignore list and I think I've forgot how to do it. How would one go about adding @SaintRamto their ignore list then? Asking for a friend 

image.thumb.png.7789ad181009976dc400f1b321f19ecb.png

*Moderator helmet on*

Ok ok, we’re all Rams with different views that’s all. The person you’re arguing with could be the next random fan you hug when score v Forest so let’s play nicely now, bloody fighting each other have a word. Jeeez.

As for the ignore function, it’s under your username drop down menu. Enter the username, click the settings cog and tick the boxes which you want to ignore, messages, posts etc. If anyone is struggling with that, drop me a message and I’ll help you out. 

*Moderator helmet off*

8 minutes ago, David said:

*Moderator helmet on*

Ok ok, we’re all Rams with different views that’s all. The person you’re arguing with could be the next random fan you hug when score v Forest so let’s play nicely now, bloody fighting each other have a word. Jeeez.

As for the ignore function, it’s under your username drop down menu. Enter the username, click the settings cog and tick the boxes which you want to ignore, messages, posts etc. If anyone is struggling with that, drop me a message and I’ll help you out. 

*Moderator helmet off*

It's not working ?

ab7237ca24ad20b74ba00fc2fcdf6826.png

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

It's not working ?

I bet you knew that would happen due to a previous attempt ? 

What I’ve learnt by using the world wide web(google chrome, previously bing and internet explorer) is that you are right and everyone is wrong. No matter how hard anyone tries, you aren’t going to change anyone else’s opinion, if anything it makes them even more bullish about their viewpoint.

I know it can be hard to not get angry reading someone’s controversial view and believe me, I was previously more guilty of this than anyone as I used to get angry if someone made an ignorant point but try to ignore it and see it from their point of view, if the view they’re arguing is reasonable. If the point they’re making isn’t reasonable, try to ignore it and don’t let it bother you as there are more important things in life.

We all love football at the end of the day and that makes us all a family. Families argue all the time so it is normal.

Just now, McLovin said:

What I’ve learnt by using the world wide web(google chrome, previously bing and internet explorer) is that you are right and everyone is wrong. No matter how hard anyone tries, you aren’t going to change anyone else’s opinion, if anything it makes them even more bullish about their viewpoint.

I know it can be hard to not get angry reading someone’s controversial view and believe me, I was previously more guilty of this than anyone as I used to get angry if someone made an ignorant point but try to ignore it and see it from their point of view, if the view they’re arguing is reasonable. If the point they’re making isn’t reasonable, try to ignore it and don’t let it bother you as there are more important things in life.

We all love football at the end of the day and that makes us all a family. Families argue all the time so it is normal.

Pfft I've changed loads of peoples opinions. You're clearly just no good at it mate.

Either that or they all put me on ignore ?

Just now, SaintRam said:

Pfft I've changed loads of peoples opinions. You're clearly just no good at it mate.

Either that or they all put me on ignore ?

Or so they say that you’ve changed their opinions ?.

Years of seeing arguments on reddit has made me realise that the Internet is a completely different reality. Would people say these things face to face? Most likely not unless they have balls of steel. The internet gives them a platform to express their controversial views which can be a good and bad thing.

I’ve recently seen the tommy Robinson debate as to why he’s been put in prison. I completely disagree with his views and those of his supporters but instead of automatically labelling them racists, I’m trying to look at it from another point of view as to why they hold these views, such as have they been personally affected in any way and what we can do to help them.

I think if the world as a whole took this standpoint and people begin to understand why there is so much evil in this world, rather than simply labelling people as racists, sexists, homophobes, terrorists etc we can develop as a human race. Sorry I’ve gone completely off topic but it’s something I’m very passionate in.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Or so they say that you’ve changed their opinions ?.

Years of seeing arguments on reddit has made me realise that the Internet is a completely different reality. Would people say these things face to face? Most likely not unless they have balls of steel. The internet gives them a platform to express their controversial views which can be a good and bad thing.

I’ve recently seen the tommy Robinson debate as to why he’s been put in prison. I completely disagree with his views and those of his supporters but instead of automatically labelling them racists, I’m trying to look at it from another point of view as to why they hold these views, such as have they been personally affected in any way and what we can do to help them.

I think if the world as a whole took this standpoint and people begin to understand why there is so much evil in this world, rather than simply labelling people as racists, sexists, homophobes, terrorists etc we can develop as a human race. Sorry I’ve gone completely off topic but it’s something I’m very passionate in.

I'm not sure this is a conversation to have in depth on a football forum, let alone a thread about Matej Vydra.

But I will say that I for one try very hard to not say anything in environments like this that I wouldn't say face to face. But that's probably because internet based social interactions becoming real life social interactions are quite important to my lifestyle. Be a bit awkward if I was a different person.

The point I’m getting at is rather than letting Papahet’s views get to you and making you heated(it’s already very hot outside), try to see it from their point of view. I haven’t seen everything he/she has said but if what they have said is getting to you, try to ignore it or just skip over it rather than getting into an argument because it won’t get any of you anywhere.

No matter how hard anyone tries, I doubt you’d be able to change their view as we all hold our every passionate opinions in everyday matters. They will hold their view for a reason and I’m sure in their mind they will have a justified explanation for their opinion.

45 minutes ago, McLovin said:

The point I’m getting at is rather than letting Papahet’s views get to you and making you heated(it’s already very hot outside), try to see it from their point of view. I haven’t seen everything he/she has said but if what they have said is getting to you, try to ignore it or just skip over it rather than getting into an argument because it won’t get any of you anywhere.

No matter how hard anyone tries, I doubt you’d be able to change their view as we all hold our every passionate opinions in everyday matters. They will hold their view for a reason and I’m sure in their mind they will have a justified explanation for their opinion.

All true to be fair but this is a little like when 30,000 fans see a penno and shout for it and the ref says no.that mite be the refs opinion but doesn't mean us 30,000 dont sit and think how the hell has that dip###t come to that out come.

6 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Has he gone yet ?

Is it just me or is this the most boring thread in Forum history ? No hold on there was one on Chrissy Martin.

surely this is a better thread than 'who is the best looking in the squad'?

Anyway I never ever get to know ITK and it could be bs , but I was speaking to someone yesterday who I believe is quite reliable and he mentioned that the dirties were offering Vydra £75k a week ? Seems a bit far fetched but he is quite reliable.

38 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Anyway I never ever get to know ITK and it could be bs , but I was speaking to someone yesterday who I believe is quite reliable and he mentioned that the dirties were offering Vydra £75k a week ? Seems a bit far fetched but he is quite reliable.

They enjoyed bankruptcies so much last time they thought they’d have another go at it ??‍♂️????

6EBA5D05-4D4B-4842-8ABA-3DA82CBDA910.gif

42 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Due to how hilarious it is, I choose to take this as 100% truth. 

Apologies for going off topic.

Bad few days and the lack of activity kind of made me go on a tirade to liven it up a bit, won't happen again.

Anyway regarding Vydra's pending sale. I really hope we can pull off Abraham, he'd be one of the best strikers in this league without question. Him and Jerome would struggle in the same side, both are big 6ft forwards so I have no idea where it would leave CJ.

If not Abraham I wouldn't be against Grabban for 5 million. Scored in a poor Sunderland side, carried on the form with Villa. Can't see it if we are wanting to cut the wage bill though

58 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Blimey - and he hasn't walked out the door yet? Surely he can't be hanging on waiting for Mel's counter-offer ?

Archived