Should i replace my Derby County mug

plymouthram

On the Saturday evening after we lost at home to Boro, I went to make myself a cup of tea in my Rams mug. I then noticed it was leaking and on closer examination it had a massive crack in the mug. So i put it in the bin, since then we haven't lost. Is this an omen or just me being silly. Should I buy a replacement, or wait till we lose again.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, plymouthram said:

On the Saturday evening after we lost at home to Boro, I went to make myself a cup of tea in my Rams mug. I then noticed it was leaking and on closer examination it had a massive crack in the mug. So i put it in the bin, since then we haven't lost. Is this an omen or just me being silly. Should I buy a replacement, or wait till we lose again.

What superstitious claptrap. FGS keep your money well hidden.

23 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Just wait... no point risking our whole season just because you want a brew from a rams mug ?

5 hours ago, plymouthram said:

Was that the one you bought from Wembley about 10mins before Zamora scored?

1 minute ago, ariotofmyown said:

Was that the one you bought from Wembley about 10mins before Zamora scored?

No I bought it some time last season. You don't buy at Wembley its a rip off. If we reach the play off final, you can expect stupid prices to watch the match, never mind the cost of programs etc

Archived