Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

1 hour ago, StivePesley said:

Yes it's the rules apparently. As the refs can add further time on at their discretion (most commonly for timewasting in stoppage time). So the rules are that you can't show added time in case it goes over and the players, and the crowd start questioning the ref's discretion

Same reason they can replay goals on the big screen, but they can't replay contentious decisions like offsides, handballs  red cards etc

Basically nothing that can undermine the authority of the ref's decisions

I think the game could be massively livened up if ....

Refs allowed a goal style celebration when they send somebody off.

Add/Deduct time if players back chat the ref.

One that has been getting my goat recently .... 

All of those folk with built in / in car blue tooth for their phones and they STILL use them in their hands while driving

seen a Porsche Cayenne 65 plate and plonker with phone glued to his ear driving up Abbey street 

ok so we all know it's dangerous to use your phone and against the law but you've bought and paid for an alternative. Use it !

8 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

I know exactly the one you are talking about. Talksport perhaps? Baked eggs at 3am?

At 3am I'd be in bloody bed, not sharing a bowl of baked eggs!!

I actually have to turn it off it winds me up that much.  

Just as bad...'Oh she didn't know I didnt like spicy curry...and she still doesn't ; I just add creme fraiche haha'..

Oh you smug, annoying muddyfunster..I want to smash the t.v. over your mild curry loving head.

Just now, Chester40 said:

I actually have to turn it off it winds me up that much.  

Just as bad...'Oh she didn't know I didnt like spicy curry...and she still doesn't ; I just add creme fraiche haha'..

Oh you smug, annoying muddyfunster..I want to smash the t.v. over your mild curry loving head.

Christ I thought it was just me who got worryingly touchy about these adverts! :lol:

Yeah that other one winds me up too. It's just his annoying soft Geordie accent like Alan Shearer when he says ' a cheat...' and then 'on mine' in an accent reminiscent of Cheryl Cole / Tweedy / whichever saddo finds her stimulating these days' name.