We believe In you derby

B4ev6is

Hey lads last night we were much much better football was brillient and fight and passion on show now you have whole city believeing again.

Now on to villa we need to play football that beat cardiff city again we need to show same fight and passion again. Derby can so beat villa the lads are on fire again. I think villa will be running scared after last night and we nearly 3k fans going to villa we shall make some noise. I am asking every single derby fan to brimg flags ballions scaves and banners to the game lets make think derby players wow this is stunning who is with me.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boro and Millwall play each other on Saturday in the late kick off. There's no bad permutation from that match, especially if we can get at least a point vs. Villa.

Would be nice to beat Villa and for Boro to draw with Millwall - putting us in 5th and 3 points ahead of 7th place Millwall with a minimum of 9 goals difference

28 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

We can help the lads get into top 6 and finnish the job.

sorry B4, we cannot help them in the slightest, they have to help themselves. We couldn't help them in the Premier League, we haven't been able to help them since relegation, we couldn't help them at Wembley, we couldn't help them against the 2 worst sides in the league. 

That said, we could make it harder for them if we boo etc, so I would say having a feelgood factor is better than silence, but we cannot make them win, not in any way.

I think the fans can make a difference but as Mr Happy rightly points out, the boys will have to be up the job too. We made them look pretty ordinary at PP and I believe we can get a result at their place too. There was no fluke about that win either. That said, I'm a deluded happy-clapper, so make of that what you will.

COYR

24 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Come lads we can win saturday never mind mr happy here above me ingore him.

that's very rude of you B4. I could quite easily point out all the rubbish you talk about catching Wolves that turned out to be nonsense. Oh, look, I just did!

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

I am not being rude at all not my fault I believe in the lads. Why cant just have faith in the lads and derby fans support makes a differance.

prove it? If support made a difference, we would've won the league. Your faith alone would've won us the Champions League. I don't want to be cruel or ruin your love, but you have to be realistic. Faith counts for nothing. Sorry. 

Do I think we will beat Villa? It is possible. But if we do, it won't be cos of faith, it will be cos of Player effort and application, and maybe a little luck.

6 minutes ago, Moist One said:

prove it? If support made a difference, we would've won the league. Your faith alone would've won us the Champions League. I don't want to be cruel or ruin your love, but you have to be realistic. Faith counts for nothing. Sorry. 

Do I think we will beat Villa? It is possible. But if we do, it won't be cos of faith, it will be cos of Player effort and application, and maybe a little luck.

Booooo

Easier said than done but.........

If rams fans turned up every match showed faith (blind or otherwise), and showed the support vocally and visually from the off, to really get behind the team, instead of turning up at the match 1min before kick off, going through the motions, waiting for the players to really have a go, or perhaps even score before we make a single sound and suddenly cheer ourselves up - then we might have won a lot more points and made a much bigger difference. So I can see B4s point. Im pretty sure back in the days, it was much closer to 50/50 as to whether the plays roused the fans, or the fans roused the players in big games. This seems to me to have gone now with all seater stadiums, and a game where you cant put meaty challanges in on the pitch anymore.

As frustrated as I am with our form and performances since Xmas, I think I am more frustrated and p!$$ed off at the constant bashing of our manager and players on social media to the point it seems every fan has completely lost faith, is stuck in a rut they cant get out of and is now an eternal manic depressive.

23 minutes ago, Moist One said:

Well lets see now

Like last night pp rocking and really behind the lads and seemed lift them. 

Earley on in the season at leeds derby went 1-0 down came back to 2-1 and you can tell lifts the lads. 

Try cheering them on you might have a good time at games.

29 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Easier said than done but.........

If rams fans turned up every match showed faith (blind or otherwise), and showed the support vocally and visually from the off, to really get behind the team, instead of turning up at the match 1min before kick off, going through the motions, waiting for the players to really have a go, or perhaps even score before we make a single sound and suddenly cheer ourselves up - then we might have won a lot more points and made a much bigger difference. So I can see B4s point. Im pretty sure back in the days, it was much closer to 50/50 as to whether the plays roused the fans, or the fans roused the players in big games. This seems to me to have gone now with all seater stadiums, and a game where you cant put meaty challanges in on the pitch anymore.

As frustrated as I am with our form and performances since Xmas, I think I am more frustrated and p!$$ed off at the constant bashing of our manager and players on social media to the point it seems every fan has completely lost faith, is stuck in a rut they cant get out of and is now an eternal manic depressive.

Social media = witchcraft. 

53 minutes ago, Moist One said:

So it's your opinion that supporters can't influence a game or inspire a team to lift their performance in any way?

I'd say that's a pretty bold claim. Makes you wonder why home advantage counts for so much, doesn't it?

28 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well lets see now

Like last night pp rocking and really behind the lads and seemed lift them. 

Earley on in the season at leeds derby went 1-0 down came back to 2-1 and you can tell lifts the lads. 

Try cheering them on you might have a good time at games.

To be fair at the start of every game the crowd get behind the team. If we score that continues, if they score we go quiet like we did last night. It took a player to rouse the crowd through direct attacking play, then we got the equaliser. When that happened it sparked the crowd back in to life and the crowd were immense. It goes hand in hand, but as another poster said, it's the boos and moans that don't help but the team need to give something to the crowd to get them going.

if they have a go on Saturday they will get the crowd response which will spur them on.

Well the op has completely jinxed us now with this ridiculous thread. How on earth can we 'be on fire again' after winning one game against a massively under achieving Cardiff side ?

And what on earth is a ballion and a scave? Weapons are not aloud in grounds.

Archived