Derbyshire Cricket 2018

Jimbo Ram

2 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Notts 175-8 off 19 overs due to a bit of rain.

stopped them getting 200 plus which is a start, still more runs than we’ve looked like scoring so far. Bit of quality from Madsen is required I think.

Yep 6 runs off 14 balls was just what the doctor ordered and great little captain's innings from Wilson....

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Utterly outclassed from start to finish today, with two exceptions (Ferguson and MacLeod).

Two bowlers, a washed-out Ravi Rampaul and a bunch of bits-and-pieces twirlies and trundlers are no match for a decent team - and Notts are most definitely that.

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

211-2

i know northants aren’t the best and it’s a good pitch for batting, but it ain’t half nice to see us get some runs.

Doesn't look as easy batting now Derbyshire's pace quartet have turned up to the party!

98/6... we might actually win a game!!!!

23 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Doesn't look as easy batting now Derbyshire's pace quartet have turned up to the party!

Absolutely, and then Alex Hughes nips in and takes all the wickets after the pace bombardment ?

really impressed with Ferguson, didn’t realise he was so quick.

24 minutes ago, Carnero said:

A couple of big overs made it more interesting, but it's up to 18 or more an over now.

Just now, Phoenix said:

As I type, Northants need 38 from 11 balls. They'll probably do it too.

Bet you they don't.

Archived