Aston Villa ticket help

BridgfordRam

Hi everyone,

I am looking for some help in getting tickets for Aston Villa away.

It is my dads birthday on the day of the game and my brother and I are hoping to take him, we don't often get to go to games together any more and it would be a treat to do it.

Problem is that we haven't got season tickets this year due to work commitments, and I'm worried they will all sell out before they get to general sale. Is there anyone who could help get me the tickets?

Thank you all in advance

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BridgfordRam said:

Hi everyone,

It is my dads birthday on the day of the game and my brother and I are hoping to take him, we don't often get to go to games together any more and it would be a treat to do it.

Problem is that we haven't got season tickets this year due to work commitments, and I'm worried they will all sell out before they get to general sale. Is there anyone who could help get me the tickets?

Thank you all in advance

If it’s all true.  And I don’t doubt you, phone the ticket office. They will have your previous ticket record and your dads details. They have a track record of making things like this happen. 

2 hours ago, BridgfordRam said:

Hi everyone,

Thank you all in advance

After tonight we'll be lucky to sell 10 tickets.

12 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

600 left b4 ! This will sell out 

Not seen them say this, don’t forget the numbers online are not always accurate. The club tweeted approx 1000 available just before you posted 700

Also this update if it helps anyone at all.

20 minutes ago, angieram said:

That's odd unless they want us to fill in the gaps.

We were given a choice of upper or lower when we bought ours at the beginning of the sale period as away members.

I got offered upper or lower too and that was yesterday.

49 minutes ago, David said:

Not seen them say this, don’t forget the numbers online are not always accurate. The club tweeted approx 1000 available just before you posted 700

Also this update if it helps anyone at all.

I was going off the official DCFC website , maybe they hold a few back.

Archived