We HAVE to win monday

norfolkram9

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was expecting 7 points minimum out of the 3 games but we clearly don’t want to go up the squad isn’t good enough on a whole and without vydras goals I dare say we’d be down near the bottom of the league. We’ve had plenty of “ must win matches “ but the players have let us down time and time again. Last 8 matches get some young blood in and see what happens.

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Mathematically we don't have to win, but we are at that point where we do need to win just to inject some belief and confidence back into the team and the fans.

Looking at the next 4 fixtures I do believe we need 9 points from 12 to kick start us.

Love the optimism, but really do you think this team could get 9 points out of all our remaining fixtures, let alone next 4, we are dire mate, only 1 team could break our premiership record from last time round, and that’s this one

Must say looking at our fixtures, we need to win at least 3 of them and get a few draws. With this fragile team,  I don't see us getting it done, I think millwall will be that side to gatecrash the top 6. Our remaining fixtures are tough, I would take a point on Monday now.

Archived