We HAVE to win monday

norfolkram9

Preston are like us, fighting for the playoffs. Gauging what I’ve seen on Twitter it was a freak result for them today and on another day could have won the match. 

Bristol City were lucky to get a point, and the same for Sheffield United. Millwall are absolutely flying, deserving of their win and look like they may do it.

Its a huge game on Monday for both sides, if they win the match then with their run in you might fancy them to get into the playoffs and we have to win due to the difficulty of our fixtures coming up.

Lose Monday and even the biggest optimist might start to believe it’s curtains for us.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will get what we deserve in every game until the end of the season . Even with the financial clout of promotion I doubt we could survive a premier league season without relegation . Without blooding some of our best academy lads I fear a relegation scrap next year in the championship with this lot.

Sith Happens

Mathematically we don't have to win, but we are at that point where we do need to win just to inject some belief and confidence back into the team and the fans.

Looking at the next 4 fixtures I do believe we need 9 points from 12 to kick start us.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, BathRam72 said:

We need to win all the remaining games to be sure and looking at the run in. That isn't likely 

We dont need to do that, no one round us will win all their remaining games.

Its probably go to be quite a low points total for 5th and 6th at this rate.

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

We dont need to do that, no one round us will win all their remaining games.

Its probably go to be quite a low points total for 5th and 6th at this rate.

Please re-read my post. I said TO BE SURE. Others will drop points but to me we are fighting for 5 or 6th position along with a good few others. So TO BE SURE yes win them all an there won't be a problem. 

4 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Please re-read my post. I said TO BE SURE. Others will drop points but to me we are fighting for 5 or 6th position along with a good few others. So TO BE SURE yes win them all an there won't be a problem. 

We have played one less game than the ones immediately below us. 

2 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Oh i am sorry. I thought the Cardiff game was called off so traditionally that would be the game in hand. Please do enlighten me

You said we need to win all our games to be sure but we don’t we can afford to draw 1 

Also we play Middlesbrough and Preston 

1 hour ago, curtains said:

You said we need to win all our games to be sure but we don’t we can afford to draw 1 

Also we play Middlesbrough and Preston 

Ok I will go along with that. But to be sure winning all of them Or drawing one is the only guarantee.  Still happier winning them all

2 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Ok I will go along with that. But to be sure winning all of them Or drawing one is the only guarantee.  Still happier winning them all

That won’t happen with Villa and Wolves away. 

But others will not win all theirs either .

Tighter now though I agree. 

I think we have had must win matches for ages and we just don't win them. We might win but aren't likely to with our current form. We may not win another match this season, it is really that bad :( 

I do wonder whether the gypsy curse is back? Or whether Billy Davies has some kind of voodoo doll he keeps getting out every February.

Archived