Does Rowett deserve to be here next season?

Sexydadbod

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

regardless Of where we are next season I hope GR sees that a change is still needed. 

The fact half of our youth team is out on loan when several of our first team won't even turn up to play bottom of the league. 

I would much prefer Max Lowe, elsnick and guy to be around. 

Make or break for Gary Rowett right now. 

I think he's got a bit ahead of himself - believed his own hype. Made quite a few mistakes. 

If he comes out,  holds his hands up and admits mistakes,  but learns from the last couple of months then he may be able to turn things round next season. 

His personal stock must have crashed a long way from the days of grinning his way to a new contract. I never fully got why he was regarded as one of "England's brightest young managers" but surely there won't be other clubs rushing for his services for a while.

Needs to show some humility and get out on the coaching field to kick some ass. 

Don't mind either way as long as the football and fitness improves.

Sticking with things through a bad patch means sticking even if this season turns to ashes (yet again).

Apart from Pearson (and Mac1 we might as well have waited for Newcastle to pay us for his services) I've generally wanted us to stick with the manger through the rough patches. Clement, Mac2, I'd have given DazWaz a proper go instead of Pearson.

What else we gonna do anyway, especially against an austerity backdrop?

Looking at it, was trying to have a go this season a mistake and we should've gone for building from the off?

Archived