Singing section ?

RiddingsRam

⚫️⚪️ It’s happening ⚪️⚫️

Behind the goal in the south lower, big numbers of fans who just want to sing all game and be vocal gathered in the same block leading the chants and boosting atmosphere ??

Send in your Fan ID & full name to get onboard ??

#dcfc #dcfcfans https://t.co/JExtuiHFfm

Apparently all sorted according this guy's twitter account ! I If so then all good for the atmosphere at the ground , personally I won't be moving to it but will enjoy watching and certainly joining in. If you want to get involved the guy sorting it ( no affiliation to me what so ever just spreading the word) requires season ticket numbers. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont get the whole next to the away fans thing, and feeling in the need to turn to them to celebrate when you have scored, or even turn to them over any incident.

What happened to having our boys at the opposite end of the stadium to their end. Used to work in every ground, still does abroad. The songs shouild be about supporting your own team, not just winding the other team up with **** banter, like how fat the guy on the front row is etc etc.

In my opinion... a singing section is only good in a stand which does not normally sing.

Move it elsewhere

the whole of the south stand doesnt need one block for the extreme singers

19 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

i dont get the whole next to the away fans thing, and feeling in the need to turn to them to celebrate when you have scored, or even turn to them over any incident.

What happened to having our boys at the opposite end of the stadium to their end. Used to work in every ground, still does abroad. The songs shouild be about supporting your own team, not just winding the other team up with **** banter, like how fat the guy on the front row is etc etc.

In my opinion... a singing section is only good in a stand which does not normally sing.

Move it elsewhere

Says the noisy fan

22 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Move it elsewhere

The South Stand will sometimes have 2 or even 3 songs started at the same time that will then fizzle out. The lads near the away fans can’t hear if the chaps in the middle or toward the West Stand start a song so it all gets s bit fragmented at times. Plus the South West Corner often start summat but only the middle can hear it. 

I quite like the idea of a chant starting right behind the goal lower down. I’m on the 3rd row of the Upper tier right behind the goal so handily placed to nip down and sort out any embarrassing songs or insert drumsticks where needed...:blink:

2 hours ago, ossieram said:

I see you're a glass half full type of guy then!

I am, that’s why I put in “or two” games!!

honestly though, it’s good that they’re trying but In reality it’s like a smaller version of creating the south stand. 

And i hope that those in this little section don’t get a superiority complex believing that they are bigger or better fans than the rest. 

1 minute ago, tinman said:

I am, that’s why I put in “or two” games!!

honestly though, it’s good that they’re trying but In reality it’s like a smaller version of creating the south stand. 

And i hope that those in this little section don’t get a superiority complex believing that they are bigger or better fans than the rest. 

If they encourage the team and drag a few more of us into more vocal support maybe they are "better" fans? Just a crazy thought. No need to be jealous.

2 minutes ago, admira said:

I'm just looking forward to the day that we can all sing 'Derby' as the last word of 'Steve Bloomers' Watching' at the same time!

We have never managed it in 20 years, I don't think I hold much hope for that.

Archived