We won't finish in the top six

King Kevin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will if we get a grip and start winning some games, if we don’t then we won’t, cause you don’t finish top 6 shipping 10 goals in 4 games. Simple as. Have to win Tuesday now, QPR are **** ffs, get three points on the board and confidence might start to return.

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

We will if we get a grip and start winning some games, if we don’t then we won’t, cause you don’t finish top 6 shipping 10 goals in 4 games. Simple as. Have to win Tuesday now, QPR are **** ffs, get three points on the board and confidence might start to return.

I was waiting for when someone posted Tuesday is a must win game...

7 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

They need points don't they? Must be licking their lips at a load of old knackered rams, who are woefully out of form, coming to town :pinch:

8 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

It’s not must win in terms of our final position, but it really is important to get some confidence back before some of the big games ahead.

It doesn't really matter though does it. We'll end up where we deserve to end up ultimately and if that's outside of the Top 6 that's because our team isn't good enough.  

1 minute ago, Ewe Ram said:

It’s the hope that kills you....

It is isn’t it?  

Ive been telling mesen that it’s just a blip, but we don’t seem capable of turning it round at the mo.

hope I’m very very wrong. ?

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

Jeez, I bet the urge was strong to go down to the dressing room to give them all a bloody piece of his mind.

That wasn't aimed at the players

8 minutes ago, Boycie said:

It is isn’t it?  

Ive been telling mesen that it’s just a blip, but we don’t seem capable of turning it round at the mo.

If we’d been bumbling around 8th/9th there’d be less angst, but it was the 2nd spot that started the hope...

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

It is isn’t it?  

Come on mate - chin (s) up.

Not winning promotion isn't the end of the world. Gary will have a full summer to squeeze the last drops of creative technical football out of the team while he scours the land for the new Geoff Thomas and Tony Daley.

We'll all be here to support and advise you on tax planning and various nefarious business practices. 

What's better than a load of virtual mates? Better than making friends out of pipe cleaners and plasticene :lol:

1 hour ago, G-Ram said:

Dont want to finish top six anyway ??

imagine this lot of aging journeymen rocking up to old trafford 

We did ok at Old Trafford until the masterstroke substitutions with 15 minutes to go.

2 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

If we’d been bumbling around 8th/9th there’d be less angst, but it was the 2nd spot that started the hope...

I don't buy that.  If we'd been bobbling around mid table then there also would have been a sustained, predictable backlash.

4 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Come on mate - chin (s) up.

Not winning promotion isn't the end of the world. Gary will have a full summer to squeeze the last drops of creative technical football out of the team while he scours the land for the new Geoff Thomas and Tony Daley.

We'll all be here to support and advise you on tax planning and various nefarious business practices. 

What's better than a load of virtual mates? Better than making friends out of pipe cleaners and plasticene :lol:

you cheered me up on chin(s) mate.

Cheers ?

6 minutes ago, RamNut said:

We did ok at Old Trafford until the masterstroke substitutions with 15 minutes to go.

We did but its a one off cup game where anything can happen could be very different when confidence is low and were getting spanked everyweek 

Archived