DCFC Staffing levels

FindernRam

Last night in the warm up Derby had 34 people on the pitch (excluding Rams TV)! Take out the 18 players its still almost 1 for each one. What do they all do?

Ipswich had 22.

Still it must be worth it, in the shooting practice we were hitting the target almost every third shot!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, RamNut said:

The new bloke with the mike can go.

he's worse than the last one.

Definitely agree with that one.

First of all his "You are the loudest fans, You are the proudest fans" is cringeworthy.

And the Come on You Rams is in a different pattern and everything,I didnt mind the old one though.

10 minutes ago, COYR said:

First of all his "You are the loudest fans, You are the proudest fans" is cringeworthy.

And the Come on You Rams is in a different pattern and everything,I didnt mind the old one though.

And why does he announce keogh like the heavy weight champion of the world. 

11 hours ago, jimbobram said:

I thought this was going to be a post about the s**** service in the concourse. Get someone on pint pouring duty so we don't have to wait 20 mins in the queue.

Anyway,

Back to the post about staff on pitch.

Intrigued to know which stand you are in , when we arrive at the ground have no trouble getting served?

3 hours ago, COYR said:

It’s ok, the “old one” is over in Australia watching the cricket, think he only went for the first test so should be back soon, the stand in is a right dick wad ! The loudest fans ! The proudest fans ! Shut up you bell !

37 minutes ago, JG400 said:

Intrigued to know which stand you are in , when we arrive at the ground have no trouble getting served?

I'm guessing its the South Stand at half time. Its pisspoor, Can't get served, one telly in the whole concourse working, the heating switched off and a tiny cold water dribble in the gents (taps weren't working either before some hilarious joker slips that one in, i know i would!!!)

35 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

I'm guessing its the South Stand at half time. Its pisspoor, Can't get served, one telly in the whole concourse working, the heating switched off and a tiny cold water dribble in the gents (taps weren't working either before some hilarious joker slips that one in, i know i would!!!)

You want to try west stand.

The temperature is beautifully warm. We lie around on velvet cushions whilst an army of specially selected servant girls hand feed us warm pieces of freshly baked balti pie. There is a complimentary selection of wines and locally brewed beers. If we can't be arsed to walk up the stairs, we just click our fingers and is by magic we are gently lofted shoulder high and carried up to our lounge area. Everyone is happy. We are offered a wonderful selection of freshly prepared nibbles. Even the baked potatoes are prepared by michelin starred chefs and come with an exotic accompaniment of mexican beans in a spicy tomato source. The toilets are like luxurious bathrooms with fountains of warm water and complimentary soaps and toiletries. If the stress of watching johnny russell warming up is too much, we receive a relaxing shoulder massage and comforting words are whispered into our ears. 

7 hours ago, RamNut said:

You want to try west stand.

The temperature is beautifully warm. We lie around on velvet cushions whilst an army of specially selected servant girls hand feed us warm pieces of freshly baked balti pie. There is a complimentary selection of wines and locally brewed beers. If we can't be arsed to walk up the stairs, we just click our fingers and is by magic we are gently lofted shoulder high and carried up to our lounge area. Everyone is happy. We are offered a wonderful selection of freshly prepared nibbles. Even the baked potatoes are prepared by michelin starred chefs and come with an exotic accompaniment of mexican beans in a spicy tomato source. The toilets are like luxurious bathrooms with fountains of warm water and complimentary soaps and toiletries. If the stress of watching johnny russell warming up is too much, we receive a relaxing shoulder massage and comforting words are whispered into our ears. 

Tomato sauce....get one of your servants to spellcheck for you :lol:

10 hours ago, JG400 said:

9 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

South stand yep. Terrible.

Even with the outside bar theres at least a 10 min queue

10 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Sounds like my house.

11 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Perhaps its a case of getting what you pay for :ph34r:

Archived