Next two away games

B4ev6is

Well guys on paper these two games look differcult some derby fans will think we have no chance of getting nrothing. But I for one think we can but I do think we need to be braver. I would love confort back to 443 or 352. We have vryda in good goal scoring form now. I would love to vryda david nurgent and chris martin all playing upfront togather. I would have vryda or martin sitting behind front two.

I think against norwhich city we should go with 352 we could need extra man combat big tall players but they have a lot of speed. But this way we can have thorn with quick attacking brain and his quick feet.

We can have thorn linking up attacking play midfield to out strikers. But then we can have russle lawarnce attacking down the sides. 

Having vryda and nurgent togather up front or chris martin with nurgent.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

I reckon Gary rowett will go for "solidity" and not to lose rather than a risky formation change for these 2 games.

Good choice against these two. 2 points and we stay unbeaten. 3 points and we are one point better off but lose the unbeaten run. Which is better?

Just now, Gritters said:

Good choice against these two. 2 points and we stay unbeaten. 3 points and we are one point better off but lose the unbeaten run. Which is better?

I'd like to see improving performance and would prefer a narrow defeat where we were competitive followed by a narrow win :thumbsup:

We've done the 2 gutsy draws. 

Archived