Amazing goals thread

ViewsFromTheMiddle

2 hours ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Brilliant goal by Arsenal tonight.

Wilshere is the most naturally-talented player England has, but it's been such a shame to see his development stall. It seems like he may be coming back to form and that can only be a bonus for the national team. He can be the man for the big occasion, as seen by his performances against Barcelona and Brazil a few years ago.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Wilshere as a footballer. Problem is you know he’s only a stumble away from a broken bone which rules him out for a year.

Will go down as a wasted talent, no fault of his own.

Played less professional games than Will Hughes who not only is 3 years younger but had a year out himself.

11 hours ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Brilliant goal by Arsenal tonight.

And people don't rate Wilshire...  he's the only English midfielder even remotely capable to taking a man on in the middle of the park, without having to have a 40 yard run up to get going.  

14 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Best Derby goal of the decade...

8 minutes ago, Hucknall Ram said:

Might have to agree with you there and there has been a few stunners, Chris Martin vs Wolves at home, Johnny Russell vs Forest and Bolton to mention a few

Either Bent's vs Wolves or Johnson's vs Hull.

28 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Either Bent's vs Wolves or Johnson's vs Hull.

20 minutes ago, cannable said:

Nowhere near the Hull team goal 

They're close, I'll give you that, but the tekkers for firstly the inch perfect pass from Hughes, and then for Bent to keep it under the bar, with that amount of power, with ti dropping over his shoulder is top drawer...

5 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

They're close, I'll give you that, but the tekkers for firstly the inch perfect pass from Hughes, and then for Bent to keep it under the bar, with that amount of power, with ti dropping over his shoulder is top drawer...

And what got goal of the month? Sidwell from the halfway line when the keeper fell over

9 minutes ago, Hucknall Ram said:

And what got goal of the month? Sidwell from the halfway line when the keeper fell over

Got goal of the season as well.  Personally I think it was a sympathy vote, cus his dad or someone had passed away that week...  At the end of the day, it was a simple hoof!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived