My wife just used my Derby Towel.....

Stripperg-ram

So my wife just used my DCFC branded black towel and this leads me to believe that we will now go on a massive winning run.

She is my lucky charm, and invariably when she gets into the car when I'm listening to Ed, Rammer and Owen, the Rams tend to pick up, score or have a spell of dominance.

Whenever she can be bothered to wish me and the team good luck when I head out the door to go to a game, we normally do well.....

So, this obviously isn't scientific, but now she's just dried off her undergrumbles, post bathe, on my prized towel - I think we're gonna be ok. We'll hammer Birmingham at the weekend, no fear.

Anyone else got any Derby related lucky charms they believe will boost our chances this season?

(p.s no stadium cursing gypsies need reply!)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Stripperg-ram said:

So my wife just used my DCFC branded black towel and this leads me to believe that we will now go on a massive winning run.

She is my lucky charm, and invariably when she gets into the car when I'm listening to Ed, Rammer and Owen, the Rams tend to pick up, score or have a spell of dominance.

Whenever she can be bothered to wish me and the team good luck when I head out the door to go to a game, we normally do well.....

So, this obviously isn't scientific, but now she's just dried off her undergrumbles, post bathe, on my prized towel - I think we're gonna be ok. We'll hammer Birmingham at the weekend, no fear.

Anyone else got any Derby related lucky charms they believe will boost our chances this season?

She usually uses a white towel at my house so maybe just our home form will be good.

10 hours ago, Stripperg-ram said:

I haven't changed out of my lucky pants since we got promoted in 2007.

It's been an odd ten years .... my friends have drifted away and my marriage has ended. 

But still hopeful Derby will get back to where we belong. My pants have got to work sometime, or so they tell me.

COYR

18 hours ago, Stripperg-ram said:

Might work.

I like the way you've taken all the pressure of the team and Rowett and passed it onto your good lady.

@Stripperg-ram's Mr's Always Got A Mistake in her.(as the thread might read).

10 hours ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

I haven't changed out of my lucky pants since we got promoted in 2007.

It's been an odd ten years .... my friends have drifted away and my marriage has ended. 

But still hopeful Derby will get back to where we belong. My pants have got to work sometime, or so they tell me.

COYR

Sounds like they have been working over time ?

Archived