Night game parking

NottsRam

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, NottsRam said:

Hi, i normally use a supporters bus service to home games but have to drive this Friday unfortunately.  Any recommendations for parking fairly close to the ground please?

I would tell you but then everybody would know and I wouldn't be able to park there again.

Don't know about the Notts side of the ground as they are digging up the toys r us car park. 

Fireplace place just off the A52 as you come in from the slip road?

On the other side of the ground there's loads of business places within a couple of minutes walk for about 5 six 6 quid. Or if you're having a pint you can park in one of the pubs - Harvester or Merlin. Don't think the Merlin charges. Harvest is a fiver I think. Near the Harvester there's a large gravel car park for again around a fiver (not sure as haven't used it for ages). 

If you're mobile and don't mind a 15 minute walk, might be best parking in Intu as it's cheaper and means you won't have the queue for ages to get off PP, and you're straight on the A52 back to bandit country. (I presume you're coming that way)

38 minutes ago, NottsRam said:

Hi, i normally use a supporters bus service to home games but have to drive this Friday unfortunately.  Any recommendations for parking fairly close to the ground please?

You can park on my drive if that helps, I live in West Bridgford 

2 hours ago, NottsRam said:

I sneak up on Derby via the back roads, down past Moor Farm, then head from Pentagon up the A52 and park at the Premier Inn.

10/15 minute walk to the ground, £5 to park and no problems getting away after.

Don't go down the A52 from Notts, you'll only get stuck in a long queue to get into PP on the way in.

There are always lots of cars parked on Stadium Way.

absolutely chocker every match.

i've parked their twice.

each time i got a parking ticket. 

But since you're not me, you should be ok.

Again near the fireplace shop but go the opposite side of the bridge and park in the residental estate at the top and walk over. It's a good 15/20 walk but free ?

42 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

That's where I park when coming up from Sussex, not being familiar with the area is it ok to keep parking in aforementioned residential area over the bridge or are there rules and regulations in place now?

Asking for a friend ?

There's nothing to stop you, but last time I tried to park in Chad, some residents had put up official-ish looking signs, and were patrolling in high vis jackets telling you it was a no parking zone.

I would tell them to get stuffed normally, but who knows what state the car would be in when you get back?

Archived