The Unflushable Poo

Day

A woman who threw her poo out of her date's toilet window because it "would not flush" had to be rescued after she got stuck trying to retrieve it.

The amateur gymnast was on a first date with Bristol student Liam Smith when she "panicked" and threw the faeces out of the window.

It did not land in the garden, but became wedged between two non-opening windows.

Full Story: https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england-bristol-41167296 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, David said:

A woman who threw her poo out of her date's toilet window because it "would not flush" had to be rescued after she got stuck trying to retrieve it.

The amateur gymnast was on a first date with Bristol student Liam Smith when she "panicked" and threw the faeces out of the window.

It did not land in the garden, but became wedged between two non-opening windows.

Full Story: https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england-bristol-41167296 

A farce - the worst day of somebody else's life.

I bet she's glad it didn't end up all over the internet ..... oh dear

To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go

To reach the unflushable pooh
It's close its just so absurd
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach that unreachable turd

This is my quest
To follow that plop
No matter how hopeless
And just never stop

I had some pretty disastrous first dates in my youth but nothing quite as bad as that.

the relationship seems to have survived this, but whether it will survive him publicising it to pay for the cost of a new window, I doubt it. 

There's several things about this story that make it fascinating especially to my overgrown schoolboy mentality . First off are we sure this story isn't made up? And what's the significance of her being an amateur gymnast? 

Did she have to contort herself to produce this large item? Or to extract the thing? Or maybe the guy is just boasting about how good she is on the mat .i think we need more details .

1 hour ago, PistoldPete2 said:

There's several things about this story that make it fascinating especially to my overgrown schoolboy mentality . First off are we sure this story isn't made up? And what's the significance of her being an amateur gymnast? 

Did she have to contort herself to produce this large item? Or to extract the thing? Or maybe the guy is just boasting about how good she is on the mat .i think we need more details .

Need a Public Inquiry that's what I say.

There's a bad smell around this toilet story, and the Govt need to look into it. 

4 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

If she went to the trouble of fishing the offending item out of the bog, why did she then throw it out of the window rather than just breaking it in half and re-flushing?

Dizzy bint.

Must have given in a few flushes already, thought he would hear it and come up ask if there was a problem. I would have lifted the back of the bog and popped it in there. If a relationship blossomed you could deal with it at a later date, if not you've left him a nice surprise a few months down the line. 

21 hours ago, Saul Pimpson said:

If she went to the trouble of fishing the offending item out of the bog, why did she then throw it out of the window rather than just breaking it in half and re-flushing?

Dizzy bint.

....or just eat it again, like rabbits do.

9 hours ago, RamNut said:

....or just eat it again, like rabbits do.

Or if the date was rubbish just leave it in his fridge.

He appears to have revelled in telling the world about the poor woman's plight.

If she had been one of my sisters I would have gone round to his place and we would have had an interview without biscuits.

1 hour ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

Or if the date was rubbish just leave it in his fridge.

He appears to have revelled in telling the world about the poor woman's plight.

If she had been one of my sisters I would have gone round to his place and we would have had an interview without biscuits.

he didn't actually tell the world, and he never named her. He set up a crowdfunding page to pay to repair the window.

Read the story ffs! I think the geezer has been quite chivalrous about it! :D 

On 06/09/2017 at 10:49, Saul Pimpson said:

Dizzy bint.

I'm no expert in this department but if she broke it in half then would she not then have two floaters? 

Archived