David Davis

Cam the Ram

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely there must be a second bid reported sometime soon? I don't understand why we'd go in with a £1mil bid, almost certain it'd be rejected if we weren't going to come right back in?

I find it hard to believe that we'd try an all or nothing bid at a price that low, so late in the window.

21 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Agree on the midfielders, due to reckless deals done in the past. I'd love Butterfield and Johnson to leave, and we sign a Matty James or actually even David Davis, he would add something. We need energy in midfield. But working within financial constraints it isn't easy. Getting rid of players we've overpaid for isn't easy. We have to be patient, dont think I'm not equally frustrated. But it's been worst.

We've tried the boom and bust approach and it failed, the best team we had in recent years was assembled prudently and had hunger, energy and desire.

I miss Nigel. He knew what he was doing.

Just now, Kernow said:

Surely there must be a second bid reported sometime soon? I don't understand why we'd go in with a £1mil bid, almost certain it'd be rejected if we weren't going to come right back in?

I find it hard to believe that we'd try an all or nothing bid at a price that low, so late in the window.

It's called, throwing a bait.

38 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

All of them - you just blurted a load of 'points'. Back them up.

Ok there all pretty self explanatory but if you need me to explain them , signing 12 players is not guaranteed getting you promotion , Villa proved that last year. Regarding Rowett being the best thing to happen this club in a long time , why is he not ? McLaren was ok some nice stuff on the eye at times but never innit for the long haul , Clements reign is half the reason we can't make the signings you want now. Pearson well the less said about that the better. Cough did a job but he has a level. Rowett has a vision and a plan and it's not just spandering money , he knows the type of players that he wants , he wants a fast powerful team that when it clicks will be exciting to watch.

3 minutes ago, BodminRam said:

At this rate the U23s WILL have to prove themselves

Best midfielder in there already left on loan. Hmm. Got be one in, surely?

32 minutes ago, hughesy 1984 said:

Harry still trying to get song, hopefully that means we can add Davis. But it's hardly exciting stuff, where's the top replacement for ince and Hughes that gr spoke of? Or is Lawrence meant to do it all???✊???

When did he say we were getting a top quality replacement for Hughes ? Ince yeah but Hughes no .

Just now, ollycutts1982 said:

Source? 

No source as such. Bluenose friend who gets a lot of info. Reckons he's agreed terms and is done. Clubs finalising if it's loan til January then perm or perm now. No idea if he's right but he mentioned Song and Wilshere before anything in media. I'm in no way claiming to be #itk though. Hes just passing on what he's been told. 

Archived