Wood leaving Dirty Leeds

Keepyuppy

I wonder if Leeds (dirty), might come in for Martin as a replacement for Burkey bound Wood.  They might see him as a similar type of player, in a target man and hold up type of player, however wood is by far a more prolific scorer than Nartin imho. 

??

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Keepyuppy said:

I wonder if Leeds (dirty), might come in for Martin as a replacement for Burkey bound Wood.  They might see him as a similar type of player, in a target man and hold up type of player, however wood was by far a more prolific scorer than Martin last season only but that's ok as it's the length of my attention span imho. 

??

FTFY

On 19/08/2017 at 19:03, Keepyuppy said:

I wonder if Leeds (dirty), might come in for Martin as a replacement for Burkey bound Wood.  They might see him as a similar type of player, in a target man and hold up type of player, however wood is by far a more prolific scorer than Nartin imho. 

??

How can whether he's more prolific or not be an opinion? He's either more prolific or he's not. He's either scored more goals throughout his career, in less games, or he's not. 

Didn't we go for him when he joined Leicester, if I remember there were 1 or 2 other bigger teams than us at the time also in for him, and that was the reason it was a non-starter.

Leeds after Gestede and a young foreigner(French? Dutch? I can't  remember) to replace him.

5 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

He will be an Earnshaw I reckon. Good in the Championship but incapable of making the step up. He will look like a donkey in the Premier League against a load of better defenders in a Burnley team that is about as adventurous as my Grandmother who still wont eat pasta because it's 'foreign muck'.

Could be good for our Jeff though.

Whoscored's had him playing at #10 (which I always felt was his best position) and with them not replacing Gray like-for-like it could well mean he stays there.

Archived