MAN v FAT Football coming to Derby with DCFC

manvfat

43 minutes ago, manvfat said:

Incredible, well done on the weight loss. How have you done it? 

Sorry for the delay manvfat, I was having my tea, just cut out all snacking, I have no breakfast, bad, I know, two brown bread sandwiches, usually chicken done in various ways, and a banana around half nine then my tea/evening meal around 7/7:30.

I could kill for a Topic mind, oh god, I can just taste one now :lol:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, TringRam said:

I work for the World's No.1 weight loss business and met with the Man V Fat guys a few months ago. Whilst we weren't in a position to form any kind of partnership at that time I would say that the plan absolutely works and if you're interested you should go along and sign up - the weight loss stories of current players is inspirational. And you get to enjoy that Pukka pie on match days even more!

Ooh, intrigue! PM me who you are! 

1 hour ago, Ramitupper said:

Hi I have a question, I'd like to join up but I'm not going to be around during the registration week (1st week September) - can I still join and how would I then do the registration bit? cheers! Great idea by the way!

Yep, that's fine. We can register you at week 1 and you'll be in the WhatsApp group so you'll already know people. Do it! 

Great idea! Such a fun way to keep in shape too... I play twice a week just with friends and it keeps me in fantastic shape even though I have a very stressful and time consuming job. The short bursts of energy when on the ball or defending mean it doesn't feel like you're working as hard as if you decide to run for half an hour. 

Good luck To all involved! 

14 hours ago, David said:

Zero alcohol and the pork scratchings, scampi fries, KFC, Taco Bell and McDonalds that followed 10 pints

Fantastic - can you drop me an email to hello AT manvfat.com as we'd like to feature you as an Amazing Loser on the site. 

26 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

29.7.  Do any teams require a tenacious box-to-box midfielder???

All of them will. If you fancy getting your weight back into the healthy range and having a laugh then sign up www.manvfatfootball.org/derby - looks like The Rams are getting behind it in a big way as well and in the past we've had access to players, coaches, even a penalty competition on the pitch at our league with Colchester. 

1 minute ago, manvfat said:

Fantastic - can you drop me an email to hello AT manvfat.com as we'd like to feature you as an Amazing Loser on the site. 

Bit harsh.

He's a bit of a knob sometimes, but come on.

12 hours ago, Boycie said:

I have a question, if you drop below the 27.5 or whatever it is, do you have to leave?

No, not at all. Lots of players do this - join at BMI 30 or whatever and then lose weight and end up at BMI 25. They are the only ones below BMI 27.5 who play in the leagues. They're great - they support the new players and pass on what they've learned and how they did it. They have a slightly different scoring system so it makes it fair, and also importantly means that we're not trying to encourage them to lose more weight than they should!

Archived