MAN v FAT Football coming to Derby with DCFC

manvfat

1 hour ago, manvfat said:

Have you checked your spam folder for the welcome email? 

15 minutes ago, mozza said:

Has Kenny Burns and Andy Reid signed up yet? Joking apart,  can fat ex pro's sign up?  

Of course! We have a few across the leagues. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, manvfat said:

Have you checked your spam folder for the welcome email? 

I got the email, just there's no WhatsApp group: 

Click on the link below and join the WhatsApp group for your league where all of the latest news about registration will be sent through and you can chat to other players:

Coming Soon

19 hours ago, Kernow said:

You joke, but it does show the limitations of BMI in a lot of cases. Anthony Joshua has a BMI of 28.8 so he'd be eligible for this. According to the NHS, he's overweight - god help us all if that's the case...

I feel his pain, my "big bones" aren't taken into account either.

13 hours ago, Ramitupper said:

I got the email, just there's no WhatsApp group: 

Click on the link below and join the WhatsApp group for your league where all of the latest news about registration will be sent through and you can chat to other players:

Coming Soon

Ahh OK, please would you drop an email to football@manvfat.com and we'll sort. Ta! 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Just in case any forum members would like to swap losing their minds reading the endless Rowett In/Out debates for losing some weight, the new Derby Man vs Fat season kicks off in a few weeks.

The league is exclusively for blokes who want to shed the the pounds by playing the beautiful game.  It's a 14 week league (run in association with the newly award winning Derby County Community Trust) with squads of 10 playing a 30 minute 6-a-side game each week. The unique thing about the games are that players weigh in before kick off and they earn goal bonuses for their individual and team weight loss. That's added to the pitch scores and that's how the games are decided.

Personally, I've had a great time since joining in September, and as of last week, I'd lost a respectable 1st 8lbs.

If you're interested, check out the first page of the thread with more info and a video, or click on the link below - 

https://www.manvfatfootball.org/derby

Archived