MAN v FAT Football coming to Derby with DCFC

manvfat

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, manvfat said:

All of them will. If you fancy getting your weight back into the healthy range and having a laugh then sign up www.manvfatfootball.org/derby - looks like The Rams are getting behind it in a big way as well and in the past we've had access to players, coaches, even a penalty competition on the pitch at our league with Colchester. 

Signed up!!!  How do I find the relevant whatsapp group on the main site??

10 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Signed up!!!  How do I find the relevant whatsapp group on the main site??

Check your email (and your spam probably) and you'll have a Welcome email from us with the WA link in there. Good to have you on board!

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

I'm eligible, but OBVIOUSLY my bmi is only that high due to all the muscle mass.

You joke, but it does show the limitations of BMI in a lot of cases. Anthony Joshua has a BMI of 28.8 so he'd be eligible for this. According to the NHS, he's overweight - god help us all if that's the case...

6 minutes ago, Kernow said:

You joke, but it does show the limitations of BMI in a lot of cases. Anthony Joshua has a BMI of 28.8 so he'd be eligible for this. According to the NHS, he's overweight - god help us all if that's the case...

It's true about BMI - we could use the slightly more accurate BMI/waist measurement metric but generally speaking it's a swine to get people to agree about WHERE their waist is. 

MAN v PAT is genius. If the website's not gone then you should snap that up. 

34 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I only half joke, in fairness. Well, 75% joke. 

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

26.4 for me.....................Don't make the squad it seems.

Not to rain on your parade but I must have done around 50,000 height/weight measurements in my career and all blokes I've ever measured are heavier and shorter than they think. I'm especially popular when I tell a bloke that he's not 6'. Given that I'm about 5' and a fag end it seems just like I'm an angry, short man :)

If you've not had your weight or height done properly then it might be worth it!

1 minute ago, manvfat said:

Not to rain on your parade but I must have done around 50,000 height/weight measurements in my career and all blokes I've ever measured are heavier and shorter than they think. I'm especially popular when I tell a bloke that he's not 6'. Given that I'm about 5' and a fag end it seems just like I'm an angry, short man :)

If you've not had your weight or height done properly then it might be worth it!

"Look on the bright side, you might be even fatter than you thought!"

Just now, manvfat said:

On this occasion not guilty. My height & weight are right. In fact I'm a little heavier than usual at the moment despite it being summer (too many meals out at Rick Steins). 

Just now, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

On this occasion not guilty. My height & weight are right. In fact I'm a little heavier than usual at the moment despite it being summer (too many meals out at Rick Steins). 

That's cool! Good on you and enjoy the season.

Archived