79 Ex Rams still playing

admira

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow we've had some crap at this club.

Was thinking the other day, how many have gone on to better themselves since leaving DCFC. Hendrick, Huddlestone, maybe Commons and Barnes. 

Can't believe how much Leacocks fallen since that promotion season

2 minutes ago, smiths_tavrn said:

Ooops apologies, you've got all mine bar Paris Simmons. Does Khalifa Cisse count?

I thought Cisse was a loan, but we actually signed him on a two month contract since he was unattached, so he does count. Good recollection on Simmons, but I'm sceptical as to whether he's still playing. That Wikipedia page hasn't been updated since 2011 and I can't find a more recent source.

3 minutes ago, TelTheRam said:

Terrible quality video but what a goal !

I think it may have been blurred deliberately to avoid the video being flagged due to the overtly sexual nature of the celebratory smooch delivered by Oakley.

1 hour ago, admira said:

Yeah schoolboy error. I remembered he had been released by Wigan but forgot Burton snapped him up for Derby old boys XI

Did you get all the old boys there? Tom Naylor? Luke Varney? Shaun Barker?

Yes you did...

Ben Hinchliffe - Stockport County

He's likely not included Nyatanga because he's currently unattached. That won't last, he's certain to get a contract somewhere.

I don't know whether Mutch would count as we never gave him a contract. He followed Westley to Brum at 15 before we could even give him an apprentice deal.

19 minutes ago, mastah said:

That is frigging obscure. I had to Wikipedia him...

I watched the under 18s a lot at that point when they played at the BBG on a Saturday morning, he's one of the few that got pro deals along with Izale.

From the same era Lewis Hamilton (not the F1 driver) went on to QPR but didn't sign pro forms for us first, Chris Deans did but I found him on linked in and he's only had 'proper jobs' after leaving us.

Archived