Jota - Signed for Birmingham City

Curtains

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, PragueRam said:

We already have Mr. Otter .....Mr. Vydra (finally some use for my little knowledge of Czech!)

That's an Otterly  pointless piece of information.

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Unfortunately nowadays it is all in the hands of the player

In this instance, it isn't, because we don't need to sell him for cash. He'll go for the right fee, if not he'll stay. He's contracted for a year.

2 minutes ago, Bfc1997 said:

In this instance, it isn't, because we don't need to sell him for cash. He'll go for the right fee, if not he'll stay. He's contracted for a year.

So he can walk on a free in a year? Do you think maybe your lot are just making the all right noises to try and ensure they get a half-decent fee for him?

4 minutes ago, Bfc1997 said:

I'm just telling you that he's not going to.  If he does, then fair enough.

Tbh, I don't think he'll join us. He's good enough for at least bottom half prem teams.

Would love him here though. Not gonna happen imo.

4 minutes ago, Bfc1997 said:

I know what you mean but ultimately every player is in control of what is actually going to happen

9 minutes ago, 86 points said:

So he can walk on a free in a year? Do you think maybe your lot are just making the all right noises to try and ensure they get a half-decent fee for him?

bang on the button and if prem teams were interested for real he would have gone by now.i was wondering why 6 million had been quoted where as brentford want 10 milliom only a year left on his contract explains .also derby are the bigger club no disrespects

20 minutes ago, lee_derby said:

bang on the button and if prem teams were interested for real he would have gone by now.i was wondering why 6 million had been quoted where as brentford want 10 milliom only a year left on his contract explains .also derby are the bigger club no disrespects

In what aspect does this ever matter?!

Archived