v Kidderminster Harriers Match Thread

Day

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, David said:

Told me what? I agreed with you

You actually edited afterwards haha. Be nice to say thanks but never mind then. 

12 minutes ago, Srg said:

what info do they need to provide?

9 minutes ago, Srg said:

Found my fan ID and registered no problems.

Didn't realise you hadn't registered, thought you were having issues logging in as well

I'll share the embarrassment for this one David.

Although, in my defence, my fan ID is a number which I haven't used for years and I don't really remember setting up. Always used my email for rams player etc...

I guessing carson will get first half and mitchall 2nd hald.

I reckion andrew wisdom will get first half and curtis davies 2nd half

I think craig forsigh will get first half and max low 2nd half

I think chris martin and david nurgent first half and vryda 2nd half.

17 hours ago, David said:

Register for an account, it's free. You then watch on their website.

If the stream works on mobile/tablet and you have a smart TV you will then be able to AirPlay it to your TV. 

If it doesn't work on mobile and you have a Mac you can do it that way, screen mirror to TV and hoped full screen.

I know 99% of this has gone over your head so let me know what devices you have and tomorrow night I'll give you step by step old person proof instructions 

I wonder if they will ever get around to sorting the access for non UK residents.  Just checked the Leeds site (I feel dirty now and will need a wash) and theirs is set up on a pay per view basis.  I suppose there is still plenty time

5 minutes ago, Spanish said:

I wonder if they will ever get around to sorting the access for non UK residents.  Just checked the Leeds site (I feel dirty now and will need a wash) and theirs is set up on a pay per view basis.  I suppose there is still plenty time

Non U.K. residents will be able to stream games this season, the club have already announced this

NEW for the 2017/18 season, Derby County will be streaming first team league matches live to supporters based overseas on RamsTV.

Supporters will not only be able to take in all the action live, but also enjoy RamsTV's pre-match and post-match show - which will include team news, interviews, features and studio chat. 

The pre-match and post-match shows will be available free of charge, but you will need to subscribe to watch the match action.

Full details on live steaming for the 2017/18 season, available online exclusively on dcfc.co.uk for first-team matches for supporters based outside the UK, will appear on this page in due course.

* Please note this is for all non-TV selected fixtures under the EFL's broadcasting rights.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/live-stream

44 minutes ago, David said:

Non U.K. residents will be able to stream games this season, the club have already announced this

NEW for the 2017/18 season, Derby County will be streaming first team league matches live to supporters based overseas on RamsTV.

Supporters will not only be able to take in all the action live, but also enjoy RamsTV's pre-match and post-match show - which will include team news, interviews, features and studio chat. 

The pre-match and post-match shows will be available free of charge, but you will need to subscribe to watch the match action.

Full details on live steaming for the 2017/18 season, available online exclusively on dcfc.co.uk for first-team matches for supporters based outside the UK, will appear on this page in due course.

* Please note this is for all non-TV selected fixtures under the EFL's broadcasting rights.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/live-stream

details to appear 'in due course'?

that's what I'm getting at, ah well moving on, perhaps they get it sorted soon.

Result ,, just logged in and the site or some kind person /admin has linked me to my fan ID number too ,, tried to set this up when I registered but couldn't remember or find my fan iD ,,,,,,,, efficient or what??? , mind let's hang fire with the over praising till Im watching tonight's live stream?

Archived