v Kidderminster Harriers Match Thread

Day

12 minutes ago, David said:

Yes.

Before you do buy one make sure the stream works on your tablet/mobile, not all streaming services work. I would be surprised if it didn't but don't rush out to buy one today.

Be far better getting an iPhone or iPad though, a lot more reliable than that Android nonsense.

Whilst true, I downloaded an app (iphone, not sure if available for android) called Momocast which enables you to basically stream any webpage via chromecast - may or may not have managed to watch the Anthony Joshua fight in glorious HD via stream with it.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else having trouble logging into the site? Apparently, my email address has been used to set up a fan ID in the past yet when I click the password reset it doesn't exist? 

No help button to click either. Typical....

17 minutes ago, Branny said:

Anyone else having trouble logging into the site? Apparently, my email address has been used to set up a fan ID in the past yet when I click the password reset it doesn't exist? 

No help button to click either. Typical....

Same, just went to check. I registered an account the day the website launched. Just tried logging in to be told I'm trying to use login details for the old website.

Forgot password, email address not in the system.

Try registering again, my Fan ID is in the system and already been registered.

Try my other email address to login, trying to use details for old website.

Forgot password, that email address isn't recognised either.

Only have 2 email addresses, couldn't be anything else. Will go on the hunt now to see who's head needs to roll and let you know who to contact.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Incorrect, just seen @Branny the website says to contact ticket.office@dcfc.co.uk if you have any issues, just dropped them an email myself 

K.

1 minute ago, mwram1973 said:

Just to go slightly off topic, why is it only overseas fans can get to watch the league games?, I understand the ones sky pick will not be shown but what about all the other games. 

The current tv deal doesn't allow clubs to stream games to fans inside the UK, the contract is up in 2 seasons and the FL have said they are looking to renegotiate, who knows if that will change. 

1 minute ago, David said:

The current tv deal doesn't allow clubs to stream games to fans inside the UK, the contract is up in 2 seasons and the FL have said they are looking to renegotiate, who knows if that will change. 

Might get my mate in Switzerland to buy the away games then and just use a vpn :lol:

4 hours ago, David said:

Yes.

Before you do buy one make sure the stream works on your tablet/mobile, not all streaming services work. I would be surprised if it didn't but don't rush out to buy one today.

Be far better getting an iPhone or iPad though, a lot more reliable than that Android nonsense.

Rascal appleite,spreading your propaganda.

With chromecast,you can directly mirror whatever you are displaying on your device...unlike restricted apple devices.

As long as you have decent wi-fi and your TV has a hdmi socket spare to plug the chromecast in,you can stream from your android phone,tablet or Chromebook.

12 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Rascal appleite,spreading your propaganda.

With chromecast,you can directly mirror whatever you are displaying on your device...unlike restricted apple devices.

As long as you have decent wi-fi and your TV has a hdmi socket spare to plug the chromecast in,you can stream from your android phone,tablet or Chromebook.

You can mirror anything from your Apple device. 

Ok, been told anyone with logging in issues need to email website@dcfc.co.uk, they have a high volume of registrations with no known issues so don't leave it till the last minute if you haven't registered already

18 minutes ago, David said:

Ok, been told anyone with logging in issues need to email website@dcfc.co.uk, they have a high volume of registrations with no known issues so don't leave it till the last minute if you haven't registered already.

what info do they need to provide?

Archived