Pot Noodles

Angry Ram

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you ever see them, I recommend Ko-Lee "chicken green curry". Awesome.

Seems like ages since I had a Pot Noodle, cos I discovered Ko-Lee and bought a box of 30 off Amazon! I keep them in my drawer at work as an emergency food in case I forget to take money. Pot Noodle wise, I only ate the Green one. Chicken and Mushroom.

MARMITE and Pot Noodle are among the products that have been pulled from Tesco shelves in a price war brought on by Brexit.

Unilever, which owns the brands, has reportedly demanded steep price increases of around 10% amid the vote fallout.

But Tesco has refused to accept the rises.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/no-more-pot-noodles-tesco-9034083

Nobody thought about the pot noodle lovers when going in the voting booth, selfish ********

59 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I think they are for the working class. I think these fat cat rip off supermarkets are yet again ripping the working class off selling pot noodles at £1.

Unfortunately I can't find a link to any article in the Guardian or skwawkbox to back my argument up.

I will buy one we can share it at the first home game... I'm a fat cat but it's the new me...

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

I will buy one we can share it at the first home game... I'm a fat cat but it's the new me...

As a fat cat you will have to give 20% of any Pot Noodle as obesity tax, 20% luxury food tax, 20% gift tax. You now only have 40% of your Pot Noodle remaining. You have stated you plan to donate 50% of a Pot Noodle to Gritters and as you will be short 10% you will need to purchase another Pot Noodle to fulfill your verbal contract with him.

Please note the same taxes will apply to your second purchase. 

Finally let me wish you bon appetit when you eat your 15% and Gritters his 25% of your total purchase.

20 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

As a fat cat you will have to give 20% of any Pot Noodle as obesity tax, 20% luxury food tax, 20% gift tax. You now only have 40% of your Pot Noodle remaining. You have stated you plan to donate 50% of a Pot Noodle to Gritters and as you will be short 10% you will need to purchase another Pot Noodle to fulfill your verbal contract with him.

Please note the same taxes will apply to your second purchase. 

Finally let me wish you bon appetit when you eat your 15% and Gritters his 25% of your total purchase.

Don't forget the 20% tax I'll have to give too.

1 hour ago, Gritters said:

I know beggars can't be choosers but I like Chicken and Mushroom with the soy sachet poured on after 2 mins. 

21 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Don't forget the 20% tax I'll have to give too.

Sorry forgot the 20% choosy beggers tax.

PS As Angry Ram is a fat cat he'll be able to claim a full tax refund against expenses, so just you paying any tax. 

5 hours ago, Gritters said:

Unfortunately I can't find a link to any article in the Guardian or skwawkbox to back my argument up.

The Canary did an interesting piece on racial stereotyping and the Bombay Bad Boy. 

Surprised you missed it. 

Archived