Forum lick of paint

LesterRam

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it bad of me that I have only just noticed your dog with ram horns @RamNut, never looked that closely.

As for the logo the club has given us permission, spoke to Mel initially to find out who I need to speak to but that's it.

15 minutes ago, David said:

Is it bad of me that I have only just noticed your dog with ram horns @RamNut, never looked that closely.

As for the logo the club has given us permission, spoke to Mel initially to find out who I need to speak to but that's it.

Blimey mate.....i picked it especially

anyway well done.....much better

1 hour ago, Gritters said:

What's has happened to the dog with horns? It's been replaced by a Rams head. Rumnut will be doing one.

Rumnut?

15 minutes ago, mozza said:

Logged me out again :angry:

When it signs you out just fefresh the page don't go to sign in again, sounds like you're having cache issues that's all, will sort itself out 

Just now, David said:

When it signs you out just fefresh the page don't go to sign in again, sounds like you're having cache issues that's all, will sort itself out 

ok Dave, np ,  i've just logged in on PC and the . is there for all to see..:)

Just my Z3 , (which i thought was the best thing since sliced bread til tonite) that's letting me down ..

Just now, mozza said:

ok Dave, np ,  i've just logged in on PC and the . is there for all to see..:)

Just my Z3 , (which i thought was the best thing since sliced bread til tonite) that's letting me down ..

The forum is being heavily cached now from various locations, might be way your phones struggling. You're only missing a dot though, will pop up at sometime.

Login issues I am aware of, been ongoing for a couple weeks now, it's weird as you're not actually signed out, just need to refresh. Will look more in depth next week to fix that for good

Archived