Forum lick of paint

LesterRam

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

Have we had a lick of paint?

Warning don't lick paint it contains lead and it can send you mad.

Too late for me, just letting others know of the dangers.

Just a few changes ahead of the bigger update later this year.

New logo - Reverting back to the clubs Ram with a bit of the 80's thrown in with Derby County F.C

New Pin/Notification Colour - Red is always a touchy subject but it is in our history like it or not, I went for a more pinker shade than the Garibaldi Red.

Quotes - Toned down the quote box a bit for a more cleaner look.

Unread Content Icon - Never liked the newspaper, changed this for a compass, my thinking is discovery, content discovery. Made sense in my head anyway.

Social Media Icons - Footer of the site, links to all our social media accounts, I've brought the Facebook page back, will try and keep on top of it more this time!

3 minutes ago, David said:

New logo - Reverting back to the clubs Ram with a bit of the 80's thrown in with Derby County F.C

New Pin/Notification Colour - Red is always a touchy subject but it is in our history like it or not, I went for a more pinker shade than the Garibaldi Red.

Unread Content Icon - Never liked the newspaper, changed this for a compass, my thinking is discovery, content discovery. Made sense in my head anyway.

Social Media Icons - Footer of the site, links to all our social media accounts, I've brought the Facebook page back, will try and keep on top of it more this time!

Strange biscuits them, is it a delicacy up north?

3 minutes ago, David said:

You manage to get permission off Mel?

(PS - I like the red! Had plenty of red bits in our home kits over the years.)

8 minutes ago, David said:

Hopefully not including these reactions thingy ? 

Just now, cosmic said:

You manage to get permission off Mel?

(PS - I like the red! Had plenty of red bits in our home kits over the years.)

Been talking with the club over the last week and they have approved it. It's an approval without a commercial licence so it won't be appearing on any merchandise at all.

2 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Hopefully not including these reactions thingy ? 

They will be coming later this year. 

1 minute ago, philmycock said:

Ram's facing the wrong way too!

Trying to capture different eras! 

But checking on the dot, appears there was one later, give me two ticks, have to change all the bloody images now :sleep:

Archived