3 months of no football

Day

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

i stopped reading when he said he had bought a plug to amuse himself....

Straight to the point. No it's, no butts.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
1 minute ago, eddie said:

Straight to the point. No it's, no butts.

Ive heard they are a right pain in the arse to use.

PistoldPete2
3 hours ago, David said:

Now what?

Cricket? Give over, the NHS have started using it as treatment for insomnia, if they cut the groin rubbing and tea breaks, condensing the game down to a reasonable time where the dog gets fed on time it might be worth a watch. 

I bought a plug last night on Amazon to amuse myself today, comes with 2 USB ports to charge your devices at the same time. 1 plug 2 devices.

As great as that sounds I do feel like I've put all my eggs in to one basket with this plug, whilst it may provide a temporary relief to the boredom of a football less Saturday I do need to look at a long term solution. 

3 months, that's a long bloody time. 

It seems worse this time with the Rams season ending early as a contest, no international tournament .

i like cricket but that hasn't started yet. 

but really it's just withdrawal symptoms.

PistoldPete2
9 hours ago, LesterRam said:

I bought the missus a rabbit, she loves it and it will keep her occupied during the close season.

Is that a toy?

PistoldPete2
57 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

No its a small animal :thumbsup:

Oh I think I guessed right first time. Not having an account with Anne summers I don't know, but I think I've Sussed how your mind works. 

On 13 May 2017 at 08:44, GboroRam said:

Hmm...do they charge at half speed though? Could be a disaster.

I got a really nifty one from a supermarket with no less then 3 charging ports .. 1 is fast, good for tablets the other 2 slower for phones. Phone still charges quickly but on a tablet plugged in the the "slow" it's a bit like a player who's legs have gone 

PistoldPete2
On 15 May 2017 at 21:07, Cisse said:

You folks can follow Finnish Elite League through streaming. Our season just started.

Is it winter in Finland now? Not deep winter anymore? When is your summer... I might go to Helsinki on that day. 

Archived