3 months of no football

Day

Now what?

Cricket? Give over, the NHS have started using it as treatment for insomnia, if they cut the groin rubbing and tea breaks, condensing the game down to a reasonable time where the dog gets fed on time it might be worth a watch. 

I bought a plug last night on Amazon to amuse myself today, comes with 2 USB ports to charge your devices at the same time. 1 plug 2 devices.

As great as that sounds I do feel like I've put all my eggs in to one basket with this plug, whilst it may provide a temporary relief to the boredom of a football less Saturday I do need to look at a long term solution. 

3 months, that's a long bloody time. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, David said:

Now what?

Cricket? Give over, the NHS have started using it as treatment for insomnia, if they cut the groin rubbing and tea breaks, condensing the game down to a reasonable time where the dog gets fed on time it might be worth a watch. 

I bought a plug last night on Amazon to amuse myself today, comes with 2 USB ports to charge your devices at the same time. 1 plug 2 devices.

As great as that sounds I do feel like I've put all my eggs in to one basket with this plug, whilst it may provide a temporary relief to the boredom of a football less Saturday I do need to look at a long term solution. 

3 months, that's a long bloody time. 

Hmm...do they charge at half speed though? Could be a disaster.

Sith Happens

I think im in the minority whos bloody glad its over for a bit, after the failure at the euros last year and this seasons feable efforts im ready for a break from it all.

Sith Happens
28 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Hmm...do they charge at half speed though? Could be a disaster.

i stopped reading when he said he had bought a plug to amuse himself....

Sith Happens
Just now, HantsRam said:

I shall be dusting off my PS1 and trying to complete games I gave up on in 1998:thumbsup:

I knew I had issues when I was trying to complete the original crash bandicoot on the PS1, would sit up tll all hours then lie in bed seeing boxes being smashed around in my head.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, HantsRam said:

Stuck on Final Fantasy 8 :(

We must be on Final Fantasy 60 by now. Not so final really.

17 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I think im in the minority whos bloody glad its over for a bit, after the failure at the euros last year and this seasons feable efforts im ready for a break from it all.

I give it a month before that changes, if it even takes that long. Might just be 3pm today to be fair :lol:

Archived